arms99

May 11, 2018
Whats different between final and beta
Some bug fixes. To be honest, I played alpha, beta and final and I couldn't spot any differences. The only difference I did spot is that the final version is a quarter the file size.

Reactions: Agrik

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
does anybody know if you can transfer the week1 save to 8+9 final to continue the gamplay with the character choices that I made.
since i read that it only caused heavy problems in the alpha version.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

arms99

May 11, 2018
does anybody know if you can transfer the week1 save to 8+9 final to continue the gamplay with the character choices that I made.
since i read that it only caused heavy problems in the alpha version.
They still haven't fixed that. When you first open the game click play and it'll start the game with max stats with all the girls

8ballz

Feb 10, 2018
Was expecting saves to work in the final version.

Is that going to be fixed before the next days release or should I just play it now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Was expecting saves to work in the final version.

Is that going to be fixed before the next days release or should I just play it now.
I don't think they know yet, they're hoping to fix it within the next couple of updates.

Here is what bluecat said when he posted the final release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
So we kinda have to start all over from day 1 to get the stats we had ourself?
No, forget about the first week. The carry over of saves doesn't work. So, when you start day 8&9 it will simulate the choices for you. If you want your stats to carry over, you'll have to wait until they fix the problem.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Is the final version in the op the compressed version as it's about a third of the size of the alpha? Or is it just more tightly zipped? :unsure:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is the final version in the op the compressed version as it's about a third of the size of the alpha? Or is it just more tightly zipped? :unsure:
It's the way bluecat released it. He must of done some compression for the final version. On the plus side, I can't see any loss in quality.

Reactions: I'm me and Repuci

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Hey, tried the final version, got error with the images right at the start, DM activated, didn't get those errors on alpha version, someone know what I did wrong / how to solve it ?

Edit : Nevermind, was still using the Dm patch from alpha, the final Dm patch is working

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes