arms99

May 11, 2018
So what choices does the simulated save assume you've made ie, is Himiko on the dominate her or dominate you path? If most of the choices are the opposite of what I made then I might wait.
From what I can tell, it assumes that you've said yes to everybody, so they're all fair game. As for Himiko, the story hasn't progressed far enough for the who dominates who or masochist paths to take effect. Once they fix the carry over of saves you'll have to play day 8&9 again to make sure the story continues the way you want it. But using the skip all function, that shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Reactions: I'm me

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Is there any way to NOT marry Tomoe in the new version ? So far I get the impression to be bind compared to my initial run. :(

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Waiting here like a fat kid wanting cake!!, Hopefully now with the final version out I'll get to play. I couldn't get alphaDay8-9 to work an the DM mode problems with it I gave up so new version gives me joy lol

Crazedd

Oct 20, 2018
Will the save fix be released as soon as it finished or will it be released together with the next version? Also if there will be a fix release, can we realistically expect it to be fixed within the next few days or are your priorities elsewhere right now?
Whatever it is, you guys are awesome, great game!

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Will the save fix be released as soon as it finished or will it be released together with the next version? Also if there will be a fix release, can we realistically expect it to be fixed within the next few days or are your priorities elsewhere right now?
Whatever it is, you guys are awesome, great game!
Depends on our programmers. Right now Blue and I are working exclusively on the script and images (unless someone reports a bug that I can fix myself very easily)

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Ive been playing this one since it started and I really enjoy the story and the setup. I do wish there were more options at times but still great as is. Ive played through a few times with different choices and cant wait till the next chapters.. Thank you,, I mean like with the girls that are interested. Only thing bad is the blackout scenes and the error that you have to continue through

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
yes, i get the double choices and the tips on what to pick to have all the content, but i can't get any progress with the daughters except mao

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
yes, i get the double choices and the tips on what to pick to have all the content, but i can't get any progress with the daughters except mao
Did you switch it on?
When you start the game what do you see?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the patch is installed and switched on then you will get the "dm" content.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes