Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I just completed the 3 new teacher interviews and completed the text before lunch with Tomoe, and get the following error that ignore won't get past :

Code:
-snip-
I've fixed this within 24h after the Alpha release, it's caused by you renaming Mao

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
So question, are you guys thinking to have this out for now so we can play it and stuff while you continue to work on getting week 1 save to work with 8-9, or are you gonna have to unfortunately just focus on chapter 4 and have week 1 simulated? Either way thanks for all the work.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So question, are you guys thinking to have this out for now so we can play it and stuff while you continue to work on getting week 1 save to work with 8-9, or are you gonna have to unfortunately just focus on chapter 4 and have week 1 simulated? Either way thanks for all the work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I should of known LC was going to beat me to the punch.
Turns out my name is kinda misleading ;)

Reactions: Soundprime

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
After reading the changelog I think Ill just keep waiting. I don't want to play it with most of the new features that week 1 added missing.
I'm in full agreement with this. TBH, I would have rather waited for an extra day to get things fixed than having the release rushed. If I may be so bold, fix the issues with D8+9 first (especially the Week 1 savegame bug) before putting too much work into D10+11 yet.

Reactions: Macgamer

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can someone please help me? I am missing images of week 1???
Please guys help me. It's freaking me out.
There are some screenshots.
Could be an issue in the Crunched version. I'm using the full version (19GB+) of Week 1, there is no D1 folder under images there, because it's all compressed in one file. I can attest that in the full version (19GB+), every image and render works.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
I'm in full agreement with this. TBH, I would have rather waited for an extra day to get things fixed than having the release rushed. If I may be so bold, fix the issues with D8+9 first (especially the Week 1 savegame bug) before putting too much work into D10+11 yet.
I absolutely agree with this. I get wanting to get things out, but I would rather have functionality of major aspects of the game than none of those aspects at all. I do appreciate the team wanting to get releases out in a reasonable timeline, but I would rather they take a a little more time to fix these issues than rush something out. The best, most recent example I have personally seen is with the developer of The Deluca Family, Hopes Gaming. They were going to release the update on time, but in doing so they would have to omit some lewd scenes because they did not have time to finish them. So, the developer posted a poll on Patreon simply asking if we wanted to wait to extra week for the next update with the aforementioned lewd scenes or have it released on time and wait the lewd scenes to be added in a smaller update. It was overwhelmingly decided to wait the extra week, and it was well worth it. I thought this was a great way to go about things when development issues arise. From what I have seen, most people don't care to wait a little while longer to get a more developed and functioning game. Just as long as it not abused, like DC does with Summertime Saga.

Last edited:

edtorious

Aug 29, 2018
Hello, first time playing this game. I downloaded the full version from the single link. I'm getting error trying just to open the game. See screenshot below for the error message I got launching the game thru Parallels Window. I tried the Mac version too and I got an error saying "The application “EcchiSensei.app” can’t be opened.". Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Capture.PNG

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, first time playing this game. I downloaded the full version from the single link. I'm getting error trying just to open the game. See screenshot below for the error message I got launching the game thru Parallels Window. I tried the Mac version too and I got an error saying "The application “EcchiSensei.app” can’t be opened.". Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

View attachment 421697
I don't have a Mac but you can try the fix linked on the first page WEEK 1 MAC FIX and see if that helps you.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
So correct if i'm wrong the base game has no incest without darkmind patch?
But darkmind patch corrupts some images?

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
So what choices does the simulated save assume you've made ie, is Himiko on the dominate her or dominate you path? If most of the choices are the opposite of what I made then I might wait.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes