Apr 16, 2019
7767 as a Brazilian I humbly ask you to add this link to the post, as we are blocked off Mega for the past couple weeks and no news about when (or IF) its coming back, due to a lawsuit our governament is having with them.

Its the lewd patch for the latest release, which I had to do some gymnastics to get my hands on I'd never wish someone else to have to go through the same for such a simple thing.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
7767 as a Brazilian I humbly ask you to add this link to the post, as we are blocked off Mega for the past couple weeks and no news about when (or IF) its coming back, due to a lawsuit our governament is having with them.

Its the lewd patch for the latest release, which I had to do some gymnastics to get my hands on I'd never wish someone else to have to go through the same for such a simple thing.

As a fellow Brazilian i may tell you: Download the mega extension to Google Chrome. I'm pissed about that as well, but the extension made it work.

fatboi210

Sep 1, 2019
Why is it still alpha? The final version was out a day ago i think. In alpha audio isn't working for me at all, and saves don't transfer too. So I'm waiting for final release, but when would it be out on this thread?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
A Guide to successfully installing the DM Patch
Week 1
Download one of the versions below
All Versions are Win/Linux/Mac (Full, Light & Heavy Compressed)
Full (16.6GB) - SINGLE LINK
: - - -
SPLIT LINKS - PART 1 (3.7GB): - - -
SPLIT LINKS - PART 2 (3.7GB): - - -
SPLIT LINKS - PART 3 (3.7GB): - - -
SPLIT LINKS - PART 4 (3.7GB): - - -
SPLIT LINKS - PART 5 (1.7GB): - - -
Android: - -

Light Compressed (4.3GB): - - -
Heavy Compressed (1.5GB): - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - FULL VERSION TORRENT
Then grab the DM patch for Week 1 (make sure you click "show previous versions" then near the bottom get the version shown in the image below)
Patches:
w1.png
Extract the patch and move all the files to your ecchi sensei week 1 folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Switch DM Patch ON

For Day 8+9
Grab the game from one of these links
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*
Get the day 8&9 patch
Patches:
Move the game folder you extract from the download to your EcchiSensei-D8+9v1.0 folder
And like with Week 1 activate the DM patch
Edit: Updated guide to include changes for EcchiSensei-D8+9v1.0 patch, it is not just a single file like it was for the alpha & beta release.

Last edited:

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
Hello...
I haven't played Day 7.
Should I directly play week 1 or firstly I play day 7 after then play week 1??

Please someone guide me through this??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello...
I haven't played Day 7.
Should I directly play week 1 or firstly I play day 7 after then play week 1??

Please someone guide me through this??
Week 1 is days 1-7 including halloween
So if you want you can play week 1 and see what changes there have been (reworked events, dialogues etc) since you last played 1-6, day 7 is included there is no reason for you to play it first.

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
Week 1 is days 1-7 including halloween
So if you want you can play week 1 and see what changes there have been (reworked events, dialogues etc) since you last played 1-6, day 7 is included there is no reason for you to play it first.
Thank you...
But is there any difference in week 1 day 7 and day 7 or they are exactly the same...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes