wat1012

Oct 6, 2019
Can someone please help me? I am missing images of week 1???
Please guys help me. It's freaking me out.
There are some screenshots.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone please help me? I am missing images of week 1???
Please guys help me. It's freaking me out.
There are some screenshots.
Have you downloaded and installed dark mind patch for it? And turned it on from settings?
In my playthrough there was only one image missing when wife went to city.

wat1012

Oct 6, 2019
Have you downloaded and installed dark mind patch for it? And turned it on from settings?
In my playthrough there was only one image missing when wife went to city.
yeah didn't workout. but D8+9v0.8-Alpha is working just fine. I downloaded it from fap-nation if you have another link please mention it.

Last edited:

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
yeah didn't workout. but D8+9v0.8-Alpha is working just fine. I downloaded it from fap-nation if you have another link please mention it.
If you have everything make sure that dark mind patch is Week 1 Final and not the current one. If you have the newest one then go back to lewd patcher press at the botttom and download the right patch. After that just copy paste everything from patch to week 1 files and overwrite. It should work

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
If you just want to change the name of the MC and not bother with rest of the choices, then open developer console by pressing Shift + O and type:

mcm = "Your name or whatever in here with the quotes"

because the variable "mcm" defines the character name over here and the default is "Matsu"
I just tried in the gameplay screen, it has to work in the main/ pause menu too.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Harem is boring to some people. True romance can also be fun.
but god made man to have a harem! that's why men can have sex multiple times every day, never understood ppl who get married to just 1 woman and can only manage sex 1 time a week or month or year, seems like a waste..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You must have been a pleasant person to be engaged with...
Anyway,considering thats exactly what Week 1 did(cutting down on actual choices and throwing together the different routes as to allow more content coverage per playthrough)it should be a more pleasant experience for you than the original version.
boring, why didn't he just cut down to just 1 girl and it can only be just one girl cuz the law says so! ugh human laws, so stupid but then never underestimate human stupidity....

Reactions: Darken_Ral

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
wasnt the finalized build suppose to drop today?
We were ready to release it a few hours ago but all of a sudden a few programmers got an idea of how to make Week 1 saves work and now we're frantically trying to fix as much as possible.

Anyway, when it comes to release dates, I recommend picking up the habit of treating release dates as if they were in Hawaii time zone (UTC−10:00)

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
so a quick question about the week 1 dark mind patch. i saw it on a previous post but do not remember what page it is on. but i just want to know what i need to do to install the week 1 dark mind patch. do i need to move all the items from the dark mind folder to the ecchi sensei folder? or what do i need to do?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
so a quick question about the week 1 dark mind patch. i saw it on a previous post but do not remember what page it is on. but i just want to know what i need to do to install the week 1 dark mind patch. do i need to move all the items from the dark mind folder to the ecchi sensei folder? or what do i need to do?
You pretty much do exactly what you said. Once it's installed, there should be a "Dark Mind" tab just above the "Play" tab in the main menu. Selecting that will take you to a screen to turn it on. If you did it correctly, the image on the main menu should change.

Yoda2469

Mar 3, 2018
I just completed the 3 new teacher interviews and completed the text before lunch with Tomoe, and get the following error that ignore won't get past :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/D8+9.rpy", line 11634, in <module>
  File "game/functions/phone/def.rpy", line 116, in pm
KeyError: u'Jeannie'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/D8+9.rpyc", line 11634, in script
  File "D:\Other Stuff\EcchiSensei-D8+9v0.8-Alpha\EcchiSensei-D8+9v0.8-Alpha\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Other Stuff\EcchiSensei-D8+9v0.8-Alpha\EcchiSensei-D8+9v0.8-Alpha\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Days/D8+9.rpy", line 11634, in <module>
  File "game/functions/phone/def.rpy", line 116, in pm
KeyError: u'Jeannie'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Ecchi Sensei  D8+9 v0.8
Sun Oct 06 17:22:40 2019

wat1012

Oct 6, 2019
If you have everything make sure that dark mind patch is Week 1 Final and not the current one. If you have the newest one then go back to lewd patcher press at the botttom and download the right patch. After that just copy paste everything from patch to week 1 files and overwrite. It should work
Thanks a lot man. That helped a lot.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes