Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
i'm re downloading the old version and using that one going foward as i deleted it previous for the newer version of day 1 and 2 my question is every time i extract the files on day 1 and 2 i get a message saying that one of the files is missing? on mega, nopy and whatever other one there is

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
heyya guys, just downloaded the week 1 full, but have been getting missing pictures ( started on the first day i think, when mc visits the school) and error messages, is there a fix to this? or did i download/extract it wrongly? the zip file is around 16-17GB, and sorry if this question has been asked before, did a search for "week 1 missing pictures" but didnt get any results. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks for reading

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes. Note the Week 1 full is over 16GB. 19.1GB after unpacking, though I did install the DarkMind patch as well. The game is definitely rich in (sexual) content.
my question that i seemed to have been forgetting to ask is, if you've played the previous releases, do you need to replay week 1? is there anything new in it?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I took the liberty of compiling a list of the students who are poor, either a scholarship or just has been marked (p) by the school.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a start, I haven't seen everyone to make a complete list so far, but it's a little something just to keep track of. Anyone find this redundant, your call.

Reactions: Crimx42

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
There's a lot of dialogue in this game. I tried week one, but there's endless pages to read and eventually I gave up, and then I thought I'd skip to day 8, but again there's endless pages to skip through.

The character models all look much of a muchness. The story seems generic.

Of this type of Western school story I would say that Annie's School Days, The Headmaster and earlier versions of Glassix and Hentai High School are much easier to get into.

But maybe I'm wrong. It seems like it should be good. Maybe I just need to keep going, and there'll be lots of interesting story.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
still i love game no problems day 8 and 9 looks more what happening in future then in real action ;) ......wakeup in home go to work little chat and little fun then go home say kids good night and sleep and same on next day ,just wondering where was real "jumping" fun this time :p allso wife call and saying see tomorrow but not appears in day 9 ????

Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
its not possible to import saves into D9? i've tried with the new week 1 but nothing
In the Alpha version of Day 8/9 it is not possible to import Week1 saves.

I spent 6 hours trying the numbers on the keypad and still havent opened it. I was hoping someone had the door code saki is trying but seems no.
The door code is 5911, this is also answered in the faq that is linked in the first post.

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
for day 8+9 alpha, why is the dark mind patch so small? does it not add extra scenes or something and only changes names/terms instead? just finished week 1 and trying to figure out why that patch was 2+ GB and this isn't even a mega byte

Reactions: jussi818

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
when i go to load the game it says its the incorrect dark mind patch. but i got it straight from the op. am i missing something?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
when i go to load the game it says its the incorrect dark mind patch. but i got it straight from the op. am i missing something?
No idea you haven't said what game or patch you are using so.... *shrug*
For EcchiSensei - Week 1
Downloaad Week 1 - Final patch

For EcchiSensei - D8+9 - Alpha
Download Day 8+9 - Patch

What game version are you trying to play? What patch did you download?

Jul 18, 2017
Someone postet that already a few pages ago (you need the right version that matches the game version) , you need to click on " " on lewdpatcher.com (under the mega link). The linked version here seems to be the alpha version, so you need to download the "Day8 + 9 Alpha" patch. (not sure if i am allowed to post a direkt link to the patch so i better removed it)

Last edited:

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018

The door code is 5911, this is also answered in the faq that is linked in the first post.

Thank you I finally got it about a hour after my post. lol. I never have minded trying numbers but took a while. Thank you again

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes