• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
The problem is the .sh file has dos line endings. Use the 2nd solution from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-9-final-bluecat.14927/post-2499689
Why you suggest me a solution for problem i already fixed? Is work perfectly in my side.

I agree, the two solutions as good. Just different. Any one as better than other.

I just think about people afraid to modify source code. If you never done that's. It's stressful.

Happily is not my case. But i remember, fifteen years ago, when i am a newbie on Linux.

The advantage of the solution i have proposed is because she already familiar for people freshly come from Windows world.

I see your message. But i think is about another problem because a screenshot is show. Nothing happened in my case. Like if the file as not executable. But she is.

I'm inspired by the procedure to build à Linux version with a only windows Renpy game.

Anyways, nothing to complain. Two different solutions for the same problem. Is just more help and more choice.

Have a nice day.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked befor but why has Day 8+9 Final only 1,3 GB while the Alpha had aroud 5,3 GB?
Is it compressed from the dev side or will there be an uncompressed version somewhere down the road?
Sorry but i like the quality and have no problems with space or size of a game :sneaky:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know for sure, but Post#1 mentioned some disabled Stuff...maybe this Stuff was removed from this Version and will be added next time or at least in Week 2 full. I dont see any Low Quality Graphics, so i dont think it was compressed ^^

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Yes i´ve read about the deactivated stuff but can a gallery and a few options really make out 4 GB?
Usually size is in the graphic or compression or... Content which would be not so good.
Granted the Dark Mind patch is bigger as the Alpha but 77 MB well...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe there was a bunch of Graphics from Week 1 in the gallery...I dont think the Dev would make a Gallery for every single Day and tries to fuse them later for the full week/month/year Versions.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So basically no point in playing this until they fix the save issue, and there are still some bugs in week 1 that needs fixing too.

They didn't want to delay for two weeks to make a proper release, when week 1 was delayed by several months?

My confidence for this project is sadly gone.
At the end of the day there's no way to make everyone happy with this decision.
I ultimately think we did the right thing though. We were in a rush that night as soon as news got in and even if we got it working 100%, we would still have to test it - and probably get further bugs that would fuck us over.

fatboi210

Sep 1, 2019
Is it normal in day 8 and 9 for no audio to be there? There is no music or anything till now (Classroom scene).

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
Sorry for the delay in responding back to you but yes. they do plan on fixing the save issue. theres no exact timeframe on when or anything but they did mention that they do intend on fixing the issue.
thank u lets hope not long like milfy city devs

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Is the "Decision tree" outdated? I followed it but i ended up skipping a couple of choices or more in day 1.

Like i don't have these choices encircled below:

Reactions: Jikoplutoj

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Is the "Decision tree" outdated? I followed it but i ended up skipping a couple of choices or more in day 1.

Like i don't have these choices encircled below:
Yup, outdated

With the Week 1 release we changed some routes a bit

Xypher

May 1, 2017
If the saves from W1 still not working, why not simulate choices and routes like with Mass Effect 2/3 for the coming days of W2?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The import is there, it is just broken...so why would the dev waste time with a code that will be useless when the problems are solved? We are talking about a thinking human, not about an huge overpaid Bioware Team that doesnt care about their customers...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes