ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Truly disappointing, multiple scenes are missing and the most important fap mode is gone so i can't tell if these days are worth playing or not.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Game works. No missing scenes IF you install patch correctly. Click "show previous versions" at the bottom of Lewdpatcher and download Week1 Final and Day 8+9 Final release patches. They will be installed into separate directories as Week1 and Day 8+9 work as separate games, even old saves won't work (yet). You better unzip packages first and then copy/paste files into game folders to make sure they'll go into correct directories. And Remember to turn DM patch on from the game settings.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Btw. Who's responsible for that Lewdpatcher? It would be so much less hassle if Week1 patch wasn't hidden within previous versions and there would be compressed version of it (under 2GB).

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
After finishing up day 8-9, I just have one tiny complaint. Some of the week 1 choices, that should have some impact, are not taken into consideration at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that saves are not compatible and stuff, but BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei perhaps adding some context choices before meeting a character that you may or may not have ever met would be a nice QoL change for future episodes? Something as simple as "Did you do X on version Y?" would be nice.

Other than that one little gripe, impressive update, as always.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
once i put dark mind patch into week 1 i am missing a lot of images. is there a patch for this or am i missing something?
Make sure that you are using the correct version of the patch ("Show previous versions" if necessary)

throwawaybole

Jul 22, 2017
So I downloaded week one- light compressed, and week one final DM patch and extracted it into the other one. I have the DM mod active on the start screen and in the kinks, but as soon as I press play I am hit with this error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

What did I do wrong here?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So I downloaded week one- light compressed, and week one final DM patch and extracted it into the other one. I have the DM mod active on the start screen and in the kinks, but as soon as I press play I am hit with this error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

What did I do wrong here?
using lain's mod

I attached a file that should fix it for now, put it in the \game\ folder

May 28, 2018
I am barely able to finally get through the Week 1 game and noticed that near the end of day 5 in it you seem to meet Nanami for the first time, "again", even though you have already clearly met her earlier in the week. It's the scene where you meet her and her sister in the hallway while trying to see if Fuyu is back. Not sure if this was caught or not.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Aaaand I finished D8/9. Nice to see the beginning of choosing between girls (Sakura/Mika. Was told that there was a BUNCH of Mika content. I feel betrayed). On the same topic, it was mentioned that on the evening, we can choose where to go, and with whom. How is that going to work? A stat/love system? Hope it will be a tad lenient, as we have a huge choice of girls.

Now a personal criticism. It may paint me like an asshole, but whatever.
Dial the OOOFs down a little. I understand that there are a small quantity of words and terms that can say "holy shit, I can't believe what is happening in front of me". I believe that on the Saki's morning scene on D9 there were 3 oofs in sequence. I really like the writing, but the repetition blemishes it a little.

On a side note, today my sister said oof to me because my cellphone fell on the ground. It was the "bad" type of oof, but it irked me a little. Reading it may have irked me a little more. Maybe that's the reason for this criticism.

Again, I'm not shitting on things here. Just doing a normal criticism. Maybe other people think the same and don't want to give an input on this.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Great update, really nice progress with a few characters. Again there are too many characters to keep track of, for the life of me I couldn't remember who some of the girls were when Matsu bumped into them. And they have added at least half a dozen more new girls in two game days. At this rate we will be screwing over a thousand by the end of the year.

I found the bit with the flowers really really sad, I'm starting to really dislike crazy nurse.

Reactions: Fleabag

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
That's the idea with her. She is not meant to be a likeable character, unless you're disturbingly unbalanced. I'm hoping that should the opportunity arise, we can dispose of her.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Great update, really nice progress with a few characters. Again there are too many characters to keep track of, for the life of me I couldn't remember who some of the girls were when Matsu bumped into them. And they have added at least half a dozen more new girls in two game days. At this rate we will be screwing over a thousand by the end of the year.

I found the bit with the flowers really really sad, I'm starting to really dislike crazy nurse.
Yeah, that pissed me off. I was already kind of annoyed about her messing with Chiaki but that made me wanna get rid of her completely. I hope we either get to restrict her more or get her fired soon.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Scene with flowers was too cruel. Even though i don't remember who is the girl on the bed. And yes, too much girls in this game now. It becomes frustrating when you think that with everyone of them mc must go through ladder of "petteng>sucking>something else>maybe penetrating".

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017
Any updates on fixes regarding saves for D8/9? Lost my save for Week1, so just been taking my time, slowly going through it, but would be awesome if fixed for when I'm done with W1.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes