I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Great update, really nice progress with a few characters. Again there are too many characters to keep track of, for the life of me I couldn't remember who some of the girls were when Matsu bumped into them. And they have added at least half a dozen more new girls in two game days. At this rate we will be screwing over a thousand by the end of the year.

I found the bit with the flowers really really sad, I'm starting to really dislike crazy nurse.
Honestly I've been fine with all the messed up perverted shit that the perverted sensei has been getting up to. So much so my payment to .... (can't remember her name, yeah too many characters to keep track of) would've been to let her eat Haruka's ass while he fucks hers. Some things are just fair game but taking those flowers hell no. I'm hoping the tables are going to be turned on the crazy nurse and sensei's harem gets to use her as their slave when he's not having fun with them.

Edit: First thing I'd do is stick one of those puddings up crazy nurse's ass and then tell Rikka where it is and enjoy watching her shove her fist up after it. Or maybe I'd tell Rikka I did even though I didn't. Sounds more fun to me. Once crazy nurse realises who's in control then take her down to her lab and use her own shit on her.

Edit again: I worry about my sanity some times :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
I just discovered this game and went to try, but I'm unable to install the game correctly.

What I want: Start the game from scratch (day 1) with the DM mod installed.

What I have done: I downloaded the full torrent with the days 1-7, extracted it to a folder, then I downloaded the DM patch from Lewd Patcher, and extracted it on the same folder.

What I got: I can enable DM, but when I start the game, when you get to the youngest daughter, several screens are blank and errors of "Image not found" appear, but you can continue, and then it happens again when you start the first day and try to wake the youngest daughter. I didn't keep playing because I want the game to work properly.

How I tried to fix it: I thought that maybe the missing files are on the 8+9 day patch, so I downloaded and extracted this patch and extracted inside the same folder, and reapplied the DM patch. Now, I still can enable DM, but the game only starts on the 8th day, and I don't know how to make it start on the 1st day.

Maybe I didn't understand it, and the 8+9 day isn't a patch and it's a standalone game? Please help.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I just discovered this game and went to try, but I'm unable to install the game correctly.

What I want: Start the game from scratch (day 1) with the DM mod installed.

What I have done: I downloaded the full torrent with the days 1-7, extracted it to a folder, then I downloaded the DM patch from Lewd Patcher, and extracted it on the same folder.

What I got: I can enable DM, but when I start the game, when you get to the youngest daughter, several screens are blank and errors of "Image not found" appear, but you can continue, and then it happens again when you start the first day and try to wake the youngest daughter. I didn't keep playing because I want the game to work properly.

How I tried to fix it: I thought that maybe the missing files are on the 8+9 day patch, so I downloaded and extracted this patch and extracted inside the same folder, and reapplied the DM patch. Now, I still can enable DM, but the game only starts on the 8th day, and I don't know how to make it start on the 1st day.

Maybe I didn't understand it, and the 8+9 day isn't a patch and it's a standalone game? Please help.
Day 8+9 is a standalone game, not a patch
When using the patches, make sure you download the proper version of the patch to match your game version

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
Day 8+9 is a standalone game, not a patch
When using the patches, make sure you download the proper version of the patch to match your game version
Ok, now I understand. Im sorry, but I think it's not properly explained on the OP.
Now I'm downloading the proper DM patch for the first week.
Thank you.

Rōjin

Aug 12, 2017
i have downloaded the Day 8+9 and then i downloaded the DM patch d 8+9 as well but when i try to start the game it just crashes what should i do?

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
I think I remember there being another daughter in the game when I played it a while back, did they cut her out in this new week 1 version or am I thinking about another game?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I think I remember there being another daughter in the game when I played it a while back, did they cut her out in this new week 1 version or am I thinking about another game?
There's 4 daughters in total. The youngest is only available with the DM patch I believe. I've seen some people mention images for her being missing if they didn't install the DM patch correctly.

DragonKingu

Sep 18, 2017
Guess ill just wait until day 8+9 will work properly with the 8+9 DM patch because no matter what i do it never gives the option for DM

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I followed that guide but every time i open the game there isn't the usual option to start DM
If you followed the guide and installed the correct patch to the correct location there isn't really a reason why it wouldn't work for you, post some screen shots of you folder structure, patch and the menu, maybe that will help to see what has gone wrong.

Reactions: alexsmax

DragonKingu

Sep 18, 2017
If you followed the guide and installed the correct patch to the correct location there isn't really a reason why it wouldn't work for you, post some screen shots of you folder structure, patch and the menu, maybe that will help to see what has gone wrong.
well i deleted it and tried it again and that seemed to fix it for some reason

Reactions: Hones
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes