Rigobertus Kamoera

Jun 22, 2018
hmm i want to ask
how fix this problem when the MC in teacher lounge and try speak to sleeping yamato sensei and get phone icon show up ???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 3084, in script call
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4340, in script
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 63, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Thu Oct 17 01:22:09 2019
EDIT : on Day 5 old version of the game

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
So just checking, I need to download the week 1 game and the week 2 game?

Also, is it possible to avoid the smaller girls while landing all the milfs and high school sluts? I'm not really interested in the middle school girls.
There aren't a lot of content with middle school girls now and almost all (or even all) of it is skippable.

MMSports

Sep 15, 2018
Is there anything I can do about the constant crashing of the week 1 game? I have redownloaded the lightly compressed version a few times and still it keeps crashing... Really frustrating as I don't have my old D7 save anymore and I wanna get to D8&9...

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
old D7 save anymore and I wanna get to D8&9...
Please read the Important Message in the OP. Saves from week 1 can't be imported into D8&9, as there were issues with the save system. Just download D8&9 into a separate folder and start playing as if it were a new game.

Reactions: MMSports

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Please read the Important Message in the OP. Saves from week 1 can't be imported into D8&9, as there were issues with the save system. Just download D8&9 into a separate folder and start playing as if it were a new game.
How do I DL D8&9?
I don't see it anywhere, I got the full 16gb DL last time so idk how to update it

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
So I download week 1, play it, save it. Do I then move the save to the day 8-9 folder? Also, does teh DM patch make the game any better?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hmm i want to ask
how fix this problem when the MC in teacher lounge and try speak to sleeping yamato sensei and get phone icon show up ???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 3084, in script call
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4340, in script
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Aldi\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 63, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Thu Oct 17 01:22:09 2019
EDIT : on Day 5 old version of the game
Upgrade to the new version? Run Week 1, not the old versions.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
It's for Day 8+9 final patch
From the first page download the latest version of the Days 8-9 (D89v10) and download the Dark mind patch Day 8+9 - Final Release Patch. Once you extract the darkmind patch you have folder named game. Simply copy that folder named game into the folder named game and replace the contents. For example, I have all of the game files for Days 8 and 9 in a folder named EcchiSensei-D8+9v1.0. In that folder there is a folder called game, that's where you copy the patch, just replace the files when windows asks.

Reactions: alexsmax
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes