Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
How do I use the Dark Mind patch for week 1?
I see there are old versions of day 1 and so on, it says type in F95Zone to activate the patch,but I'm playing week 1 so how to I use it on that version?

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
So just checking, I need to download the week 1 game and the week 2 game?

Also, is it possible to avoid the smaller girls while landing all the milfs and high school sluts? I'm not really interested in the middle school girls.

Dabset

Oct 16, 2019
I followed the instructions on page 364, but no matter what I do I keep getting black screens and a message that says " 'image x' not found" while playing the game. For instance, when I try to enter Yuki's room at the begininning it is a black screen and says "image 7 not found". I apologize if this has already been answered.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I followed the instructions on page 364, but no matter what I do I keep getting black screens and a message that says " 'image x' not found" while playing the game. For instance, when I try to enter Yuki's room at the begininning it is a black screen and says "image 7 not found". I apologize if this has already been answered.
What version of the game do you have and what version of the DM patch did you install
Ecchi Sensei Week 1 FULL = Week 1 - Final patch
Ecchi Sensei D 8&9 v10 = Ecchi Sensei D8+9 DM

Reactions: Dabset

Dabset

Oct 16, 2019
What version of the game do you have and what version of the DM patch did you install
Ecchi Sensei Week 1 FULL = Week 1 - Final patch
Ecchi Sensei D 8&9 v10 = Ecchi Sensei D8+9 DM
I have the EcchiSensei-Week_DMpatch folder copied into my EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver folder so far. And i have extracted it.
At the moment I am only trying to play week 1

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes