s@m

Jul 21, 2017
Forget about Boogeyman as the Halloween horror, the more terrifying NTR ghost is here! and is haunting the dreams of the weak minded. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: zer0xp

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Yes, separate folder

No patch necessary/available for Fapoween
From the very beginning, I naively believed that Mao was adopted and both her parents are unknown. Until the truth was revealed. I don't want to offend anyone but in terms of stupidity this wifey is on a par with characters as.

Starring: Old Ugly Creep as OUC and Dumb Slut as DS
OUC - Ha, ha, ha! Look, I illegally filmed how you piss/fuck with your husband! I will show everyone this illegal shooting and you wont be able to contact the police!
DS - But why I can't contact the police?
OUC - Because you're DS!
DS - Oh no. A bunch of strangers will see me piss/fuck with my husband! What do you want from me!!
OUC - Everything I will fuck your every hole and cum inside then i will invite my friends! And you can't have sex with you husband, because you have to bear my child!
DS - Sounds fair.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
From the very beginning, I naively believed that Mao was adopted and both her parents are unknown. Until the truth was revealed. I don't want to offend anyone but in terms of stupidity this wifey is on a par with characters as.

OUC - Ha, ha, ha! Look, I illegally filmed how you piss/fuck with your husband! I will show everyone this illegal shooting and you wont be able to contact the police!
OUC - Because you're DS!
DS - Oh no. A bunch of strangers will see me piss/fuck with my husband! What do you want from me!!
OUC - Everything I will fuck your every hole and cum inside then i will invite my friends! And you can't have sex with you husband, because you have to bear my child!
DS - Sounds fair.
I think you are mistaking this game with another one, there is no NTR here

Reactions: Bakkalon

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I think you are mistaking this game with another one, there is no NTR here
Little girl Mao is very sad, because she knows who her mother is, but doesn't know who her dad is. Help Mao find her dad. It's really unfortunate when a child says: "Who is my dad?"

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Guess its not part of the story.... god I hope next few days will go on to mc backstory or show his fighting skills..

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

OUC - Because you're DS!
DS - Sounds fair.
What the actual fuck are you even talking about?!? I dunno what game you were playing but it wasn't ES lol cuz nothing even remotely close to that has ever happened. Mao was conceived when Matsu and Hiroko were still teenagers in High School and Hiroko cheated they didn't get married till after she told him she was pregnant and it's not like he watched her get knocked up lol.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
What the actual fuck are you even talking about?!? I dunno what game you were playing but it wasn't ES lol cuz nothing even remotely close to that has ever happened. Mao was conceived when Matsu and Hiroko were still teenagers in High School and Hiroko cheated they didn't get married till after she told him she was pregnant and it's not like he watched her get knocked up lol.
I was talking about the level of stupidity, that this wifey is as stipid as some Dumb Slut from my example. Cheated, got pregnant from some motherfucker and doesn't want to say his name so that you can kick him into a vegetative state. What the fuck? And you're telling me that there is no NTR?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Latecomer, directing this to you as part of the team that posts here.

Week 1 lightly compressed, DM week 1 final: halfway through day 5 I get a screen with the narrator-kun saying "Meanwhile in Toyko..." accompanied by the text Image 'city1_6' not found. At the quick save posted here.

Day 8-9, DM: I concur with some previous poster that the hobo girl Kat just disappearing at the start of day 8 seems odd. Anything you can do to acknowledge her in the morning would be good. Matsu wanders around thinking there is something he is forgetting before he sees Kaede in the shower, it seems he forgot about carrying another girl home the night before and bathing with her.

Phone interface seems screwed up somewhat. In week 1 I would click on the OK button and the next bit of text would appear, in day 8-9, it jumps all the way to the end and I have to scroll back up to see the conversation. Unless I am missing another way to get past the "someone is typing" graphic, it is behaving differently.

Along those lines, I did that with the first phone message from Hiroko and scrolled back up a long ways and the conversation was broken and bits of it repeated out of order until I got close to the end and it seemed to sort itself out.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I was talking about the level of stupidity, that this wifey is as stipid as some Dumb Slut from my example. Cheated, got pregnant from some motherfucker and doesn't want to say his name so that you can kick him into a vegetative state. What the fuck? And you're telling me that there is no NTR?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Latecomer, directing this to you as part of the team that posts here.

Week 1 lightly compressed, DM week 1 final: halfway through day 5 I get a screen with the narrator-kun saying "Meanwhile in Toyko..." accompanied by the text Image 'city1_6' not found. At the quick save posted here.

Day 8-9, DM: I concur with some previous poster that the hobo girl Kat just disappearing at the start of day 8 seems odd. Anything you can do to acknowledge her in the morning would be good. Matsu wanders around thinking there is something he is forgetting before he sees Kaede in the shower, it seems he forgot about carrying another girl home the night before and bathing with her.

Phone interface seems screwed up somewhat. In week 1 I would click on the OK button and the next bit of text would appear, in day 8-9, it jumps all the way to the end and I have to scroll back up to see the conversation. Unless I am missing another way to get past the "someone is typing" graphic, it is behaving differently.

Along those lines, I did that with the first phone message from Hiroko and scrolled back up a long ways and the conversation was broken and bits of it repeated out of order until I got close to the end and it seemed to sort itself out.
Missing image: Known issue, it's a fuckup from our side, the image is included in uncompressed but not in the other 2 versions
Kat: Not the first time someone asks... We'll add some text to explain it
Phone: Known issue, should be fixed for the next release

Reactions: Regardie

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You keep talking like it happened after they were already married which it didn't they were in high school and dating. Also you are mistaking Vanilla cheating for NTR. For it to qualify as the latter it has to happen with him as a witness (in which case the identity of the baby daddy would not be secret) and she would have had to have done it with the explicit intent of making him jealous. If that were her goal she would have rubbed the guys identity in The MC's face lol and he would again know who they were. But whatever I give up lol

Reactions: k8taponnyn

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You keep talking like it happened after they were already married which it didn't they were in high school and dating. Also you are mistaking Vanilla cheating for NTR. For it to qualify as the latter it has to happen with him as a witness (in which case the identity of the baby daddy would not be secret) and she would have had to have done it with the explicit intent of making him jealous. If that were her goal she would have rubbed the guys identity in The MC's face lol and he would again know who they were. But whatever I give up lol
There are enough NTR games here. In order for this tag to appear there, the fact of cheating is enough.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes