CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
Just found this game, and found a dialogue box that just confuses me... early in day 4 when walking to school there is a dialogue box that reads:

"My Mind: '2 of them are my daughters, both of which I've seen naked just a few minutes ago and both of which I've made out with...'"

This confuses me because what it says not only did not happen... but I cannot find references to it in any guide or walk through. Am I missing something or it this dialogue box just simply a mistake?

Thanks

**Edit... I now see... I downloaded the Week 1 Full version from uploadhaven, and downloaded the week 1 full lewd patch.... copied the files into the full version...
But I now see as I am following the decision flow chart... it looks like the lewd patch is not working... I am skipping full scenes with no options. It appears that whenever it skips I get a blank screen for a second and a test box that tells me approximately what happened. Like it just skipped a scene in Day 4 with Neko and then told me that I taught her how to use her phone. from what I can see that was suppose to be a large scene with many decisions to make.

Anyone have any ideas as to what can be wrong?

Last edited:

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Just found this game, and found a dialogue box that just confuses me... early in day 4 when walking to school there is a dialogue box that reads:

"My Mind: '2 of them are my daughters, both of which I've seen naked just a few minutes ago and both of which I've made out with...'"

This confuses me because what it says not only did not happen... but I cannot find references to it in any guide or walk through. Am I missing something or it this dialogue box just simply a mistake?

Thanks

**Edit... I now see... I downloaded the Week 1 Full version from uploadhaven, and downloaded the week 1 full lewd patch.... copied the files into the full version...
But I now see as I am following the decision flow chart... it looks like the lewd patch is not working... I am skipping full scenes with no options. It appears that whenever it skips I get a blank screen for a second and a test box that tells me approximately what happened. Like it just skipped a scene in Day 4 with Neko and then told me that I taught her how to use her phone. from what I can see that was suppose to be a large scene with many decisions to make.

The decision trees are relevant for the versions before Week 1 as the Week 1 release changed the routes a bit.

I guess go to the cheatmenu and make sure DM is activated properly? The background of the main menu should indicate if it's activated or not

Reactions: CPL_Jimmy

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018

Thanks

The blank screen happen to me too.. it's like every 5 minutes of conversation or so i'll get a blank screen.. i think it's the game bug, but i just roll with it and do quit and load because this game is worth it for me (im doing A LOT of quick save on this game).. and about the patch it works like wonder on me

Reactions: CPL_Jimmy

Gainsbarre

Aug 25, 2019
Mac version issue, solution, and patch installation instructions:

I downloaded the lightly compressed version, and the patch. First I tried running the base game. It wouldn't run. I got an error when I double clicked the app, and an error when I ran it from a Terminal window. Digging into it, I found that the shell script the app runs initially has dos line endings instead of unix line endings. It looks like someone saved it with a dumb editor in Windows, possibly notepad.

Solution - open the file in vi and change the line endings.
  1. Open Terminal
  2. cd to the directory with the app
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. type these commands exactly, including the leading : (but not the number at the start)
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq
After I did that I could run the game.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
I downloaded the Mac version and it's not working when I launch it.
I'm a complete rookie concerning computers. Can anyone help me through the process above? I know where the terminal is but that's it.
Many thanks :)

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
The decision trees are relevant for the versions before Week 1 as the Week 1 release changed the routes a bit.

I guess go to the cheatmenu and make sure DM is activated properly? The background of the main menu should indicate if it's activated or not
So... the 1st time I started the game I could choose DM in the top left, but the background did not change. So I assumed that when it said DM: ON that it was on... and as it turns out... If you click when it says DM: On it sends you back to the menu and turns off DM. But today when I loaded the game the background changed like it was supposed to and it appears everything is showing correctly. Don't know why it didn't change yesterday, but thanks for telling me to look for it.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I downloaded the Mac version and it's not working when I launch it.
I'm a complete rookie concerning computers. Can anyone help me through the process above? I know where the terminal is but that's it.
Many thanks :)
I would recommend you download the renpy SDK, a quick google search should get you there. If you drag and drop a game folder in to the SDK folder and run the file 'renpy launcher' in the SDK folder, it should allow you to run most renpy games without issue. If it still doesn't work then using the terminal to start the game is another valid option, though with a few more hoops, though not too many.

Reactions: CrimsonFury

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017

'cuse me? can i get that ecchi sensei signature you have there? i really like it

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
On day 2 of the week 1 game... it crashes like no tomorrow shortly after being on the roof (iirc). Are there any fixes for this?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hi all ! . . I'm NOT "@" Latecomer" :oops:, but to this game I am, a "latecomer" :p!

My question is this: Having started reading this thread from the first post,(as I usually do for most games that interest me ), I found there is/were a "Halloween Special" - standalone game version ! So, of course, I immediately "searched" for it, but all that I found, it was said to be in the "OP", which it is not :eek:o_O:cry: ! (unless it's "hidden" there somewhere?).

Now realizing, that was in 2018, and this is 2019 :rolleyes::cry:, sigh. Could some one PLEASE re-upload it ??? . . . Please? :oops::):whistle:

EDIT : AND of course . . . . . . . AFTER, hitting the "POST" button . . . . . I "Discover" the "Old Versions" Spoiler Button . . . and There It Was ! "facepalm"

Last edited:

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hi all ! . . I'm NOT "@" Latecomer" :oops:, but to this game I am, a "latecomer" :p!

My question is this: Having started reading this thread from the first post,(as I usually do for most games that interest me ), I found there is/were a "Halloween Special" - standalone game version ! So, of course, I immediately "searched" for it, but all that I found, it was said to be in the "OP", which it is not :eek:o_O:cry: ! (unless it's "hidden" there somewhere?).

Now realizing, that was in 2018, and this is 2019 :rolleyes::cry:, sigh. Could some one PLEASE re-upload it ??? . . . Please? :oops::):whistle:

EDIT : AND of course . . . . . . . AFTER, hitting the "POST" button . . . . . I "Discover" the "Old Versions" Spoiler Button . . . and There It Was ! "facepalm"
If you are playing the Week 1 version, the Halloween Special has been integrated into it as a dream scene so there is no real need to download it separately

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

The Halloween Special standalone is listed in old versions
Halloween Special
All
: - -

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The Halloween Special standalone is listed in old versions
Halloween Special
All
: - -
I'm guessing you didn't notice my "EDIT" at the bottom of the post ? (it's right there, even in your "quote" of my post :rolleyes:) :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Hones

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
If you are playing the Week 1 version, the Halloween Special has been integrated into it as a dream scene so there is no real need to download it separately
Yeah, well . . . . . . unfortunately, I presently do not have "enough" room, on my current PC Harddrive, to contain the "WHOLE" game (I have "plans" to up-grade), so I'll be DL'ing it to a exterior drive, for future play-time. But, I'd really want to play a version of the game NOW . . . . . and it's still Halloween here :LOL::p(y) !

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes