Oct 28, 2017
Did the MC just forget about all the sexual relationships with his daughters or...? I feel like when we should've had scenes with Saki, Mao, or Himiko it just skips them.

Oct 28, 2017
you have to install the dark mind patch for that stuff.
I did. But I haven't seen anything. I just thought he didn't put their scenes in. I'm playing the new day 8 and 9, not week 1. I know it's in week 1. I just wasn't sure if because of them not allowing me to load my week 1 saves for day 8 and 9 messed it up or not.

(FIXED)
NVM I fixed it. For some reason when you click on the Dark Mind patch it has to say "off" on mine for it to work. When it said "On" it didn't load the scenes for some reason. The main screen will just be a tame non sexual scene with a white background and the dark mind will have all the characters with cum on them with a dark red background so there's that lol. How did I forget this much in two months.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017
What's the deal with the basement door code? Can you actually find it in-game? Is 5911 anything special? Obviously it says that it will be relevant for week 2, I'm just curious why it's even a thing you can explore if it serves no purpose yet?
Uhm, actually, when does this happen? On what day? I don't think I've had this happen to me.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Reactions: pgm_01

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I tried to use the 5 part download for week one but I'm having trouble understanding how to properly extract it. When I use 7zip to open the rar files it just shows me a zip file where I normally see normal files that I simply extract/copy to where I keep my games. Further confusion as I was somehow able to unzip the first part inside the rarfile, which I was then able to completely extract, but I have no idea how I was able to do that for part 1 but not the other parts. I've also never downloaded something in parts like this, do I need to stitch them together somehow? and how do I install darkmind into each part? Is it the same as the usual darkmind installation but I have to do it five times?

Jun 29, 2017
I also didn't saw the door in my two playthroughs (first the splitted days and then tha full week 1).
But arabash was so kind to share his save right before the door appears. So here's the link to his post and save:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-9-final-bluecat.14927/post-2357366
Just tried that save, and though I can see the image of the door in the save file, when I open the save, it literally just skips past for whatever reason. Are you (and Barabash ] using Lain's mod?

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Just tried that save, and though I can see the image of the door in the save file, when I open the save, it literally just skips past for whatever reason. Are you (and Barabash ] using Lain's mod?
Yeah, I am using Lains Mod and the dark mind patch. Didn't know that the door part is needing any of them?
But as I said, I don't really know what you have to do to see the door. I thought I made the best way through the game, activated every kink and didn't skip anything. But no door for me. Maybe Blue Cat will someday sollve this mistery?
Try t with the mod and the patch, it could work with them. Good luck and have fun playing.

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, I am using Lains Mod and the dark mind patch. Didn't know that the door part is needing any of them?
But as I said, I don't really know what you have to do to see the door. I thought I made the best way through the game, activated every kink and didn't skip anything. But no door for me. Maybe Blue Cat will someday sollve this mistery?
Try t with the mod and the patch, it could work with them. Good luck and have fun playing.
I just figured it might have something to do with the mod seeing as, as far as I know, it gives you all the scenes, so choices don't really matter. I honestly have no clue what causes it, but seeing as Barabash doesn't use the mod, it's most likely caused by something else. Thanks though, both of you.

Reactions: Barabash

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I tried to use the 5 part download for week one but I'm having trouble understanding how to properly extract it. When I use 7zip to open the rar files it just shows me a zip file where I normally see normal files that I simply extract/copy to where I keep my games. Further confusion as I was somehow able to unzip the first part inside the rarfile, which I was then able to completely extract, but I have no idea how I was able to do that for part 1 but not the other parts. I've also never downloaded something in parts like this, do I need to stitch them together somehow? and how do I install darkmind into each part? Is it the same as the usual darkmind installation but I have to do it five times?
As long as you have all the parts in the same directory, and they're named correctly (blahblah1, blahblah2, etc.) then all you need to do is rightclick on the first one (or any of them, really, I think, but stick with the first part to be safe in case I'm wrong) and choose "extract here" and 7zip (and the other major archive programs) should be smart enough to see it's multi-part and get the whole thing out.

It's all one extraction, not parts you have to stitch together manually, and you just install the DM patch in that.

Unless, and this is highly unlikely but I haven't actually used THIS multi-part installation so I don't know for sure, the dev of THIS game did their multi-part weird.

Reactions: Crichton

thomaak

Jan 1, 2019
Is it possible to get the week 1 apk patched with dark mind? I'm aware of how to do so for the individual chapters, but it doesn't seem to apply for the week 1 apk. I'm also aware of spear1403's apk version, but for whatever reason the apk won't install despite following directions.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes