jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is it possible to get the week 1 apk patched with dark mind? I'm aware of how to do so for the individual chapters, but it doesn't seem to apply for the week 1 apk. I'm also aware of spear1403's apk version, but for whatever reason the apk won't install despite following directions.
To get the older Dark Mind patch underneath the Dark Mind mega download link there is show previous versions. after clicking on it just scroll sown to the version you need.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Don't forget that Momma is coming for her Cuddle Bear. There will probably be some "current time" sex with her once she arrives.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
where can I get the lewd patch for the holiday specials like the newyears
Go to lewdpatcher and click show previous versions, the patches are there, just grab any you only need one it's the small patch.rpy file, you could just get it from the first link day 3 beta. Then copy that file to all the holiday specials.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i did that but it still dont seem to wrok ill try to download the new years seperatly and see if that makes a difference
It's the same link.
Are you sure you placed the file in the correct folder?, is it called patch.rpy?
Did you remember to switch it on via the cheatmenu?
dmlewdyear.png

thomaak

Jan 1, 2019
To get the older Dark Mind patch underneath the Dark Mind mega download link there is show previous versions. after clicking on it just scroll sown to the version you need.
Yes, I've read the guide on how to patch and where to get it, but it's seemingly for pc. Just wondering if there's some other way to activate the patch for the android apk with said files, as unlike individual chapter apks, an ecchi sensei folder does not create itself for placing the patch in the week 1 .apk.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I loves this one but I have a question, just curious: Isnt the Dark Mint Patch illegal?
I mean, if THESE are the real age of some of the girls...

Edit: No, I dont have anything against the DM Patch, like I said its just curiosity.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I loves this one but I have a question, just curious: Isnt the Dark Mint Patch illegal?
I mean, if THESE are the real age of some of the girls...

Edit: No, I dont have anything against the DM Patch, like I said its just curiosity.
I some places, if you turn on real ages, yes. In other places, or if you don't turn on real ages, no.

Hell, the whole game (and this whole site) is illegal in some places. I'm looking at you, Saudi Arabia!

anyone know where i can get the tomoe signature? please and thank you
Look for "Fan Signatures" in the OP.

Reactions: Noneless and Cedrog

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
ive been searching through this thread but i ended up still confused.. lemme get this straight and please (i beg you guys) correct me if i'm wrong. the current game on day 8-9 isn't compatible to the week 1 version right? so in short i still can't continue my progress / save from my week 1 to day 8-9 till further updates?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
ive been searching through this thread but i ended up still confused.. lemme get this straight and please (i beg you guys) correct me if i'm wrong. the current game on day 8-9 isn't compatible to the week 1 version right? so in short i still can't continue my progress / save from my week 1 to day 8-9 till further updates?
Choices you made in Week 1 are not brought over to Days 8 and 9 right now making 8/9 it's own stand alone game. They are working on making the save system carry over again but in order to get the release out on time they opted to release as is and work to get it fixed for the next release.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Choices you made in Week 1 are not brought over to Days 8 and 9 right now making 8/9 it's own stand alone game. They are working on making the save system carry over again but in order to get the release out on time they opted to release as is and work to get it fixed for the next release.
OH GREAT! That's a music to my ears.. thank you very much for the information.. :LOL:(y)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes