Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Then, shouldn't that be "noted" at the patch location . . . so "others" like me , won't be asking for/needing, what we believe to be different patches, for each as currently listed ? Hmmmmmm :oops::unsure:;)

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Hear ye hear ye all you spooky people :WutFace:

Bluecat decided to give us a unplanned Halloween special, since the d10-11 release is a bit delayed due to translation taking longer than planned:cry:

Have some previews

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It should be relased within the next few hours, so keep your eyes open :illuminati:

arms99

May 11, 2018

Bluecat decided to give us a unplanned Halloween special, since the d10-11 release is a bit delayed due to translation taking longer than planned:cry:

Have some previews

It should be relased within the next few hours, so keep your eyes open :illuminati:
It's out, Fapoween Special (Halloween 2019)

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017

Have some previews
This isn't directed at you but I needed the quote/info as context.

While I appreciate any ES content, I'd rather had any work be contributed to mainline ES story. From the post, this wasn't a small special so I have no idea how a translation would be delayed or how he even would have time for this. Doesn't BC speak both German and English?

Wholly confused.
Edited since my computer doesn’t want to properly type.

Last edited:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Be that as it may be . . . it didn't seem his "Specials" really hurt his being able to do both, and he/they seem to enjoy doing them, so why be so selfish ? :FacePalm:
It would selfish if it only benefited me? I also can only speak for myself and I won't claim to speak for others, hence a lot of "I". I have no idea if BC can reasonably do both. This is why I cited the changelog he posted since clearly work went into this. I do however know devs have a tendency to only be able to do one thing at a time.

The point was more towards the fact Hobo said day 10/11 was being delayed due to some sort of translation issue so BC went ahead and did this while this clearly wasn't some sort of a couple days worth of work "here's some themed renders" sort of thing.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what happen if i place all file week 1 and the new file day8-9 in same folder? is the game can be fine? im new here

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Don't do that ... the D8&9 archives would overwrite the Week 1 archives or vice versa.
You have to keep them seperated.

Edit: There will be a Month 1 merge once weeks 1 to 4 are finished.
thats great, i m hopefully next update with cool stuff of pregnancy ,.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes