goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this is the buggiest fucking game i can never play this shit it either outright broken or saves dont work or something going
Dude, you should see Daddy's Goodnight Kiss. That game made me stupider trying to fix its code.

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
fun question, sorry if i word this weird, but is there a way to patch D8 and D9 onto the Week 1 download? how do i go about that?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
does the saves from week1 work on d8-9 yet?
No not yet, believe me Lotecomer, or BlueCat will let us know. :cool: I think I remember from an past post that the issue with the save's should be address sometime during the Alpha,Beta,Final of Day 10,11 release.
(Believe me I love to continue my save's from week 1 myself, just have faith in BlueCat,Latecomer and the rest of the team.) :love:

piales

Jun 17, 2017
No not yet, believe me Lotecomer, or BlueCat will let us know. :cool: I think I remember from an past post that the issue with the save's should be address sometime during the Alpha,Beta,Final of Day 10,11 release.
(Believe me I love to continue my save's from week 1 myself, just have faith in BlueCat,Latecomer and the rest of the team.) :love:
thanks, guess i'll wait then..
also, is the fapoween special related to d8-9?

wodefeti

Dec 15, 2018
Quick question, if I want to play this game from the beginning what do i download? Week 1, or the fapoween special?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Quick question, if I want to play this game from the beginning what do i download? Week 1, or the fapoween special?
Week 1, then Days 8-9 and then fapoween (it is its own story disconnected from the main story.)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I wouldn't mind these holidays specials if they didn't interfere with the regular release. It's just annoying that after all these wait for the following days release, we all got a 8-9 day release with bugs that doesn't follow your choices from the first week and still have to wait an extra month for the next real release...
TBH, I'd much rather wait for any new or special releases if I thought there was a chance of the bugs in the current version getting fixed first.

Oct 8, 2018
I am frankly dissapointed with the Fapoween release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do however feel like they getting better at animation however some of the last animations seemed rushed

All that being said I still await the next update with bated breath

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Welshie

May 28, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble with the full week version I'm using. I'm reading through the text and after a few minutes, the pictures stop showing. The text continues but all I see is a black screen. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it?

Apologies if this had been answered already but after searching I can't see the response. Also trying to avoid re-downloading it as it takes forever with my connection :p

Thanks in advance!

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Lewdmas and Lewdyear are not part of Week 1, right? They're not in the OP anymore.
No only the Halloween special is included as a dream event. I'm not sure why whoever updated the OP removed the old versions and specials. Here they are
According to BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei all previous specials are part of week 1, so were removed from the thread in an effort to clean it up a bit.

Reactions: botc76 and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
According to BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei all previous specials are part of week 1, so were removed from the thread in an effort to clean it up a bit.
Most are, All the old days and the halloween special are included in week 1 but the lewdmass & lewdyear special isn't nor is the valentines special.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble with the full week version I'm using. I'm reading through the text and after a few minutes, the pictures stop showing. The text continues but all I see is a black screen. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it?

Apologies if this had been answered already but after searching I can't see the response. Also trying to avoid re-downloading it as it takes forever with my connection :p

Thanks in advance!
It has been answered at least once and it took me quite some time searching the thread to get the right combination to get the answer. The game is set to use OpenGL for rendering by default and that didn't work with my old HD 3000 graphics on the laptop I lug around.

The answer is to launch the game, hit "Shift G", that opens a window where you can select "Force Angle/DirectX Renderer" or probably "Automatically Choose" and hit return. Do as the window says and close the game and restart and that should fix the black screens leading to crashes.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes