• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
To you. That's the fix for missing images. After doing that there should be only one image, city1_6, if my memory serves, missing from compressed versions.
The patch is already in the game, but the problem is still present. Any other advice? btw i use the Mac version.

Edit: I also went to the kink option thing to see if anything was unchecked and there was none.

Last edited:

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
Hello everybody I have downloaded the week 1 now once with all the parts and once complete but I miss 10000x images every time. Anyone the same problem? FULL

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
havent played the game before so which version should i download??
Week 1 with the compression you want. I used 4.3 GB lightly compressed version myself. And Week 1 - Final patch (2,4GB) that you'll find from Lewd Patchers page, under show previous versions link at the bottom of page. If you have problems with Mega's 2 GB download limit, you could use for example Jdownloader or Mega's own Megasync to deal with it.

Then you'll install Day 8 & 9 and patch for it into separate location. Treat them as separate games, as at the moment saves from week 1 can't be transferred into Day 8 & 9 game.

And then there's Fapoween special that has not anything to do with game's story but same characters.
There was also couple other specials that aren't included in Week 1 version but first page won't show them anymore.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Hello everybody I have downloaded the week 1 now once with all the parts and once complete but I miss 10000x images every time. Anyone the same problem? FULL
You need to install Dark Mind patch for week 1 (Lewdpatcher, show previous versions) and turn it on from the game settings. Check FAQ in the first page for installation help.

Reactions: Dantelus

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So the week 1 link for DM patch takes you to a patch that says...
Download Day 8+9 - Final Release Patch

could this be why were having missing images problem>? And deleted, pointless until fixed not very Ecchi without the images.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So the week 1 link for DM patch takes you to a patch that says...
Download Day 8+9 - Final Release Patch

could this be why were having missing images problem>? And deleted, pointless until fixed not very Ecchi without the images.
At Lewdpatcher, you need to click and then find Week 1 - Final. The Week 1 version of the game removed all content that Patreon could find offensive and included in the patch so the missing images are in the patch.

Reactions: Sharku and H1M

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How did I miss until now that Bluecat is a fellow German.

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson: D'oh!!

Reactions: GbolnHunter

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I think I shall hold off playing Day 8-9 until the save is sorted. It'll feel weird to continue with choices I didn't make. However there are lot of places in Week 1 for which i felt I did not have a choice leading to places which may have consequences later.
I understand it is very difficult, chiefly because of the incredible amount of characters (looks like they will fill the whole school which seems a bit short of staff) which gives so many options so the programmers do need to cut off choice to quite a high degree, but there was definitely one path for which I already had enough plates spinning and this could cause major disruption which the teacher could do without. Yes I know the character is getting away with tremendous risks all the time but he's inevitably going to get caught.

Galmerion

May 23, 2018
Been getting crashes every 5 minutes, first some images don't show and then it just crashes (week 1) any fix to this?

NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
oh hey, my kind of game. I am down with this game so far, totally good!

so far I am enjoying this game, and am officially a fan of Neko! The dialogue is great too!

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to bring the images
Make sure you downloaded the week 1 Dark Mind patch and installed it properly. The week 1 patch is located on Lewdpatcher under , scroll to the bottom of the page and select Week 1 - Final . Once downloaded install it by replacing the files as explained in question 13 of the FAQ.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Make sure you downloaded the week 1 Dark Mind patch and installed it properly. The week 1 patch is located on Lewdpatcher under , scroll to the bottom of the page and select Week 1 - Final . Once downloaded install it by replacing the files as explained in question 13 of the FAQ.
The part in the screenshot is clearly D8 and not Week 1

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes