NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
I'm going to just try the light compression version of the game. The heavy compression version just seems a bit slow on my PC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

LeechArroww

Nov 1, 2019
I really like the game, but i can't play, since joining it into a single file i can't even finish the first day, and i started a new game, the game always breaks down either during the first talk with the nurse or the game in the classroom right after... is there any way i got to solve this? It happens regardless of compression.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I really like the game, but i can't play, since joining it into a single file i can't even finish the first day, and i started a new game, the game always breaks down either during the first talk with the nurse or the game in the classroom right after... is there any way i got to solve this? It happens regardless of compression.
Which version are you playing ? Also are you playing with the DM patch ? Because if you didn't separate three items from whats in the DM patch into the game folder you get errors preventing you from playing.

The correct version of the game is needed with the correct DM patch to work which schould be in lewdpatcher click on previous version for past version on the DM patch.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
also you have to redownload the game since if you move the DM patch into the game folder as an whole it overwrite's the game causing those error's if that's the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: NipahRika

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Anybody know how to fix this? I made sure to download the correct version of the DM patch but still all images appear to be missing.
If you put the full DM patch in the game folder it overwrite's it causing those types of error's the post above your's that I posted tells you how to install the DM patch correctly so you can enjoy the experience ;)

Last edited:

LeechArroww

Nov 1, 2019
Which version are you playing ? Also are you playing with the DM patch ? Because if you didn't separate three items from whats in the DM patch into the game folder you get errors preventing you from playing.

The correct version of the game is needed with the correct DM patch to work which schould be in lewdpatcher click on previous version for past version on the DM patch.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
also you have to redownload the game since if you move the DM patch into the game folder as an whole it overwrite's the game causing those error's if that's the problem.
I'm not using dark mind patch or any other, the game just freezes and i'm forced to close it. Could it be because i have to go to the renpy back up saves and all that and delete it all? I know it exists but i can't find it.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I need DM patch for week 1 and day8-9 with google drive or any other site except mega. Can someone upload it ? I hate Mega's 2gb limits.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Why do you hate them? Just get JDownloader and everything is fine.
DM uploads are not allowed in here btw. ;)
When there's Google Drive or Nopy everything is so easy. That's why ı hate Mega xD I don't want to get limitations. When ı download 2gb mega says u need to upgrade your account. JDownloader isn't a solve because when ı get limitation this program doesn't install too.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
When there's Google Drive or Nopy everything is so easy. That's why ı hate Mega xD I don't want to get limitations. When ı download 2gb mega says u need to upgrade your account. JDownloader isn't a solve because when ı get limitation this program doesn't install too.
For me only problem with Mega is that it hogs ALL bandwidth. I can't do much anything else with my internet connection while there's Mega download going on. If file is over 2GB then I'll use Mega's own service, Megasync, which lets you download bigger files/continues download later once daily limit (some 4-7GB) is full. It is free but you need to create account.
Nopy downloads often disconnect halfway for me.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
For me only problem with Mega is that it hogs ALL bandwidth. I can't do much anything else with my internet connection while there's Mega download going on. If file is over 2GB then I'll use Mega's own service, Megasync, which lets you download bigger files/continues download later once daily limit (some 4-7GB) is full. It is free but you need to create account.
Yes Mega is free but u must wait 5-6 hours at every 2gb download ı don't want to wait. That's why ı hate mega.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Yes Mega is free but u must wait 5-6 hours at every 2gb download ı don't want to wait. That's why ı hate mega.
You don't have to wait if you download with megasync application. When week 1 versions came I could download 4,3GB version and 2,4GB patch in a row with Megasync, without needing to wait any. Link for that is right at the top of Mega's Download button (Transfer with MEGA Desktop App)

Reactions: pgm_01

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
You don't have to wait if you download with megasync application. When week 1 versions came I could download 4,3GB version and 2,4GB patch in a row with Megasync, without needing to wait any. Link for that is right at the top of Mega's Download button (Transfer with MEGA Desktop App)
I have Megasync 4.2.5 and now ı'm waiting for 4 hours.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Just use MegaBasterd, you can set speed limits there

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes