BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry, if this is a question that has already been asked many times but where can I download the first Halloween special, Lewdmas and Lewd year specials?

Only recently found this game...

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
anyone else think the under review from patreon is incredibly coincidental with bluecat not releasing the alpha yesterday and this maybe the actions of an annoyed disgruntled player?

Reactions: GbolnHunter

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I was under the impression that, while this was a school setting, all models were 18+ years without the DM patch that is... so not sure what Patreon is going to find and why reviewing the page.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
^ yeah I think that's the problem. Harem Hotel wasn't even set in a school and they made them remove the school uniform from Ashley. So I guess school setting + 18 year olds in school uniform = no go :poop:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cesar13071991

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Just got home after an long day at work, plan on downloading and enjoying some good sweet echhi sensei day 10,11... now Patreon being an bitch and making my day worse then it is...:mad:

I hope BlueCat or Latecomer and the rest of the team can continue with this great work of art we call Echhi Sensei, hopefully BlueCat will let us know soon hate to see an great game not finish because of assholes like Patreon and the asshole who started it.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
I don't know maybe go Mr Dots route and create bluecatgames . com. Transfer your patreons subscription to there and all's good.

Noctis67

Jun 14, 2017
(Sorry for my english) I recently discovered this game, I waited so much this update, very sad to see what seems to happen (I cross my fingers)

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
As if right now day 10 and 11 got delayed for least a few days (regardless of patreon issues), they are finishing up translation, since its done in german first (designer native language) and someone else translates it, the translater has had some medical issues so little behind, once its done it wil be released to paid patreons and still be accessed on discord, unfontly BC has no idea how long it take to get patreon back up, the Offical ES has no content that break the rules, the Dark mind patch isnt offical from them, so heres hoping just something stupid, if they wont ease up he does at least have option of using

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Actually I'm more concerned about BC's future and their team than us.
Honestly when I said that, I was referring more to the whole situation with Patreon rather than just us on this forum. I know I could have phrased it a bit more accurate and considerate, but the overall point remains.

Patreon does have a reputation for shutting down project fundings that haven't to do with children in order to protect the children, which is a bit weird, seeing as how this project isn't meant for children, but adults. If a child were to see this then that would be that child's fault, not ours, because it was their choice. But this decision by Patreon could hurt the whole project and derail for a while and that is not okay for any of us: BC, his staff, and us the players who want to play this game because we enjoy it.

I get Patreon's concern for protecting children, but that is no excuse for them to shut down projects obviously not meant for children. If anything, they should stick more filters on adult projects to make sure that children can't access projects like Ecchi Sensei or Waifu Academy, not be tyrannical about it and pull the plug, no questions answered.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Honestly when I said that, I was referring more to the whole situation with Patreon rather than just us on this forum. I know I could have phrased it a bit more accurate and considerate, but the overall point remains.

Patreon does have a reputation for shutting down project fundings that haven't to do with children in order to protect the children, which is a bit weird, seeing as how this project isn't meant for children, but adults. If a child were to see this then that would be that child's fault, not ours, because it was their choice. But this decision by Patreon could hurt the whole project and derail for a while and that is not okay for any of us: BC, his staff, and us the players who want to play this game because we enjoy it.

I get Patreon's concern for protecting children, but that is no excuse for them to shut down projects obviously not meant for children. If anything, they should stick more filters on adult projects to make sure that children can't access projects like Ecchi Sensei or Waifu Academy, not be tyrannical about it and pull the plug, no questions answered.
They're more about adult stuff of children though, and to be fair, having Himiko in the first patreon tier is pretty ballsy. There's some pretty negative opinions about any children or borderline-child stuff in any sort of adult entertainment, and Patreon kind of understandably has to deal with it (even if they treat it as practically as bad as fucking real CP some times).

If you didn't know, Harem Hotel got shut down and the developer had to completely re-create and re-render one of the characters who was a petite 18 yo High schooler about to graduate into a college uniform instead of her HS uniform because she looked "too young" or some bullshit, and it took like 2 months to sort that, so yeah, Patreon can be overly strict about it pretty often.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
Week 1 only up to Day 5 and then you saved, then you could load your save in D8+9 and anything that happened between Day 5 to the end of Week 1 would be simulated
i completed d1-7,can i play d8-9 without problems?

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Sometimes understanding of who i live with on this earth comes to my mind and suicide becomes tempting. Fucking puritans.

Reactions: Bakkalon

LeechArroww

Nov 1, 2019
Which version are you playing ? Also are you playing with the DM patch ? Because if you didn't separate three items from whats in the DM patch into the game folder you get errors preventing you from playing.

The correct version of the game is needed with the correct DM patch to work which schould be in lewdpatcher click on previous version for past version on the DM patch.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
also you have to redownload the game since if you move the DM patch into the game folder as an whole it overwrite's the game causing those error's if that's the problem.

Didn't work, i got a bit further but not much, the images are also wierd, i tried with full version but i still get them like they are in the heavy compressed form

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes