pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, by the sound of it looks like he may have to get rid of the new special from his page. At least it doesn't seem to be an issue with the main game itself, which is a relief.
It can't be an issue with the age of characters or what they are wearing so my guess is that problem with the special was it was too rapey. Whatever. At least it's back. He should still consider moving over to Subscribestar because Patreon will continue to be a pain.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
So I have a problem, it's a little bit unspecific so I couldn't find the solution here. My problem is I played the week 1 light compressed version of the game, and I thought I installed the patch but let's say I didn't (the reality is I think it was an outdated version) and I completed first week (loved the game btw) but I realised I had no content with the daughters and sex in general was a bit vanilla, so I came here and then is when I realised I hadn't the proper patch version, download the proper one, installed it, started a new game aaaand it didn't work. I installed the patch in the correct way, but for some reason the pictures when the youngest daughter appears (new for me btw) dind't work, all I could see was a black image, it just changed the ages of the characters, the dialogue box but nothing more. Then I removed the patch, delete my original save (wich didn't get removed), try to reinstall patch and now even the patch doesn't work and I don't have the option of Dark mind where it should appear. So after that I delete the game, download it again and it has my old save even after I deleted it from the bin, and patch still does not appears where it should.

So, sorry for my possible grammar mistakes as english is not my first language, I hope I expressed my problem clearly, and sorry too if this was already answered, but can somebody help me?

In summary: I played the unpatched version of week 1 til the end and now I can't play the patched one whith the Dark mind content. Thank you in advance.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
So I have a problem, it's a little bit unspecific so I couldn't find the solution here. My problem is I played the week 1 light compressed version of the game, and I thought I installed the patch but let's say I didn't (the reality is I think it was an outdated version) and I completed first week (loved the game btw) but I realised I had no content with the daughters and sex in general was a bit vanilla, so I came here and then is when I realised I hadn't the proper patch version, download the proper one, installed it, started a new game aaaand it didn't work. I installed the patch in the correct way, but for some reason the pictures when the youngest daughter appears (new for me btw) dind't work, all I could see was a black image, it just changed the ages of the characters, the dialogue box but nothing more. Then I removed the patch, delete my original save (wich didn't get removed), try to reinstall patch and now even the patch doesn't work and I don't have the option of Dark mind where it should appear. So after that I delete the game, download it again and it has my old save even after I deleted it from the bin, and patch still does not appears where it should.

So, sorry for my possible grammar mistakes as english is not my first language, I hope I expressed my problem clearly, and sorry too if this was already answered, but can somebody help me?

In summary: I played the unpatched version of week 1 til the end and now I can't play the patched one whith the Dark mind content. Thank you in advance.
If playing on a PC then Ren'Py makes backup save files to the APPDATA storage:

Using Windows Explorer navigate to %appdata% and then the save data for the game can be found in RenPy\Ecchi Sensei

Delete the Ecchi Sensei directory as when you start the game again this directory would automatically be created.

Reactions: jose100

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Saves are located in C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy (show hidden folders/files)

FAQ for everything else
If playing on a PC then Ren'Py makes backup save files to the APPDATA storage:

Using Windows Explorer navigate to %appdata% and then the save data for the game can be found in RenPy\Ecchi Sensei

Delete the Ecchi Sensei directory as when you start the game again this directory would automatically be created.
Thank you guys for your help but unfortunately I don't know why but it doesn't work, I have done everything, delete the save data that you told me to, reinstall the game, install the patch but I don't know why the option of DM does not appears, I even tried various ways to install the patch, doing it as the faq BloodyFace posted, doing it as the faq on the first page of the thread but I can't get to make the patch work, even after I deleted succesfully my old saves (and its folder) the option does not appear. I would like to remark that I downloaded the game from Mega instead of using the one in my recicle bin just in casa, and obviously I deleted save files from the recicle bin aswell, so I'm stuck :/ here you have some screenshots 1573935236170.png

1573935265200.png 1573935236170.png 1573935265200.png

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you guys for your help but unfortunately I don't know why but it doesn't work, I have done everything, delete the save data that you told me to, reinstall the game, install the patch but I don't know why the option of DM does not appears, I even tried various ways to install the patch, doing it as the faq BloodyFace posted, doing it as the faq on the first page of the thread but I can't get to make the patch work, even after I deleted succesfully my old saves (and its folder) the option does not appear. I would like to remark that I downloaded the game from Mega instead of using the one in my recicle bin just in casa, and obviously I deleted save files from the recicle bin aswell, so I'm stuck :/ here you have some screenshots View attachment 462257

View attachment 462258 View attachment 462257 View attachment 462258
If the DarkMind was installed correctly and the right version then the top panties would be like this:

1573935526093.png

Did you download the full uncompressed version 16.6 GB Week 1 version?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you guys for your help but unfortunately I don't know why but it doesn't work, I have done everything, delete the save data that you told me to, reinstall the game, install the patch but I don't know why the option of DM does not appears, I even tried various ways to install the patch, doing it as the faq BloodyFace posted, doing it as the faq on the first page of the thread but I can't get to make the patch work, even after I deleted succesfully my old saves (and its folder) the option does not appear. I would like to remark that I downloaded the game from Mega instead of using the one in my recicle bin just in casa, and obviously I deleted save files from the recicle bin aswell, so I'm stuck :/ here you have some screenshots View attachment 462257

View attachment 462258 View attachment 462257 View attachment 462258
If you can't play with the patch, then you either:
  1. Didn't install the patch correctly, or
  2. Installed the wrong patch, or
  3. Didn't turn on Dark Mind

So, give us the following info:
  1. EXACTLY how did you install the patch? What did you put where?
  2. You're doing week 1, right? Which patch did you install? Paste the URL.
  3. Make sure you turned on DM.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you guys for your interest and help but thanks to BloodyFace I was able to solve it. Turns out after I deleted it all I just have to copy ALL the folders and files into the folder of the game instead of copy just the files or three of them like I read before. But thank you very much for your help and interest and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you guys for your interest and help but thanks to BloodyFace I was able to solve it. Turns out after I deleted it all I just have to copy ALL the folders and files into the folder of the game instead of copy just the files or three of them like I read before. But thank you very much for your help and interest and sorry for the inconvenience.
Just glad you got it working in the end - so now enjoy it all over again but this time with the DM patch.

Reactions: jose100

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
It can't be an issue with the age of characters or what they are wearing so my guess is that problem with the special was it was too rapey. Whatever. At least it's back. He should still consider moving over to Subscribestar because Patreon will continue to be a pain.
I maybe wrong but in the 'Fapoween' special he had Becky available without a patch and she is 15. Everybody else was of age.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No, you just need to copy certain things over, not everything. You probably didn't get all of the things over, or in the right places, so you had to do everything to get it to work.

Guriet

Jun 10, 2018
I think someone has already asked that, but I will ask anyway.
I'm downloading right now Week 1(16GB), and I don't want to risk download the wrong DM patch, so I have to download which patch? Week 1 - Final or Day8 + 9 - Beta or other version?

EDIT: I just want to confirm with someone not to have problems

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes