Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
About the dark mind patch, in the website the new file is just for days 8-9? or is valid also for the first week?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Far as saves this is what BlueCat said

Ecchi Sensei Save System:
.) Player A has got a Week 1 save at the end of Day 7

.) Player B only played Week 1 up to the middle of Day 4 and saved there

Players A and B now want to play Chapter 4 (Day 8+9, Day 10+11 (Day 12-14 not available yet)) and load their saves.

After loading, Day 8 starts. But how is that possible? Player B only played to Day 4?

That is because our new super awesome save system analyzes how far you played and from that point onwards, if custom data is missing, the progress is being simulated.

What doesn't work yet is the simulation of certain other data. So far, only decisions are being simulated, not the functions such as the Ecchi Calendar or the Ecchi Charscreen.

That means, if you've never played Ecchi Sensei before and you start immediately with Day 8, there won't be any calendar entries beyond those that are included by default in Day 1.

As of now, the D10+11 Alpha save location is intentionally separated from the previous save directories because some functions in the game are incomplete and you will likely run into issues in the future if you keep using the D10+11 Alpha saves. If you want to load your Week 1 save(s), copy them to the \EcchiSensei-D10+11v0.8\game\saves\ directory. When submitting bug reports, it would be helpful if you can tell us whether you are using a completely new save (started new game in this release), a D8+9 save, or a Week 1 save.

The intention is to finish simulating the other features to make the experience of loading Week 1 saves as seamless as possible and to make the Chapter 4 saves as futureproof as possible. This is why current D8+9 saves and D10+11 Alpha saves are not intended to be used in the future (because they lack the implementation of certain features).

Moderator edit: patreon link removed, thread will be updated soon.

Last edited:

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
I have 2 problems with this game:
1. The size, ~0.75GB per day is a lot, I keep thinking how much it would be when is over, 300GB?
2- I don't like Fuyu, and it look that there is no way to avoid it. I know that she may be an important point in the end game, so is forced to continue the story, but this game look so free to choose that I don't like when a path is forced.

apart of this 2, the game is fucking great.

Now I have to download everything again cause I format my PC and forgot to save the game. Fuck.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone update the name to Alpha so it won't confuse players.

Also I'll wait for the full version to come out, since Alpha (and Beta) has missing scenes and text.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Even downloading the dark mind of the lewd patch, the message in the game is that it is still from the 8th and 9th and the game begins with the deflowering scene of Mao.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
i has boring week and new update cheer me up . great to see all daughter character in action , that make my day .

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Even downloading the dark mind of the lewd patch, the message in the game is that it is still from the 8th and 9th and the game begins with the deflowering scene of Mao.
Yes you start with the 8th day but you can skip till the 10th day.....

Reactions: Ruodger

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
The save's for week 1 work for me on the day 10,11 release so far no issue/error's using my save's yet.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
When i start days 10-11 it says im using the dm patch for days 8-9 but ive double checked the patch i downloaded twice still the same issue?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes