goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Latecomer I downloaded the alpha and looked at the Mac app. It's permissions were OK (as were the Linux shell script's), but the Mac versions's script and the Linux script again have dos line endings instead of unix line endings. Not only that, I spot checked some of the .py files in the renpy directory, and they had the same issue. That's not a problem (python doesn't care), but it points to a systemic issue. I believe the SDK used to create the game was extracted improperly.

I need to talk to the person who builds the distribution. Who is it, and where can I get ahold of him?
PM me the info if you guys don't want to share it with the world.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
When i start days 10-11 it says im using the dm patch for days 8-9 but ive double checked the patch i downloaded twice still the same issue?
here is what u do. download the patch, place it in the folder start the game, ignore the message that says its a wrong patch, skip to day 10 or use a save from the end of day 9, fap to ur daughters

Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
Is it supposed to be all 4 days 8-11 or is that a mistake? Also is the DM patch not for all 4 days and if so is it possible to use both patches? It's saying that I watched anime with mao and I know thats not what I did.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
???? lol what.....is this week1 + day 8/9 + day 10/11 downloads ????

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
IGNORE!! THE DARK MIND(PATCH) MESSAGE!!!
Is it supposed to be all 4 days 8-11 or is that a mistake? Also is the DM patch not for all 4 days and if so is it possible to use both patches? It's saying that I watched anime with mao and I know thats not what I did.
Getting all dark screen as soon as I put it in full screen mode.
day 10 black screen :(
Anyone else getting a black screen when going to fullscreen?
THE DARK SCREEN SHOWS UP ONLY THE FIRST TIME JUST alt +f4 the game and start it again.......
And Yes the Game starts on day 8th just skip the dialogs till 10th day!!!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You need to provide more information ... like ...
what version of the game (Week 1 / D8&9 /D10&11)
DM patch version ... there's more than one.
When you click "Previous Versions" you'll find a patch for every single release.

"Week 1 - Final" is the one you need for latest "Week 1" release
"Day 8+9 - Final Release" is the one you need for "D8&9"
and ofc the latest patch is for D10&11 Alpha

In the FAQ you'll find information on how to install the patches
Using the D10&D11 alpha DM patch. Will give you an error message when you launch the game, stating its actually day 8&9 dm patch. At least does for me.

Reactions: Daveck
Sep 18, 2019
You need to provide more information ... like ...
what version of the game (Week 1 / D8&9 /D10&11)
DM patch version ... there's more than one.
When you click "Previous Versions" you'll find a patch for every single release.

"Week 1 - Final" is the one you need for latest "Week 1" release
"Day 8+9 - Final Release" is the one you need for "D8&9"
and ofc the latest patch is for D10&11 Alpha

In the FAQ you'll find information on how to install the patches
the version i have day 10 +11 but i cant see the imegen for day 8 and 9 wen i hev sex wit the 2 daugther

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes