fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
May I suggest doing something that doesn't include intentional bodily harm? Say... knitting? Reading a doorstopper? Trying to write a doorstopper?

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I wonder if we will see a continuation of Fuyu's corruption path in the nearest patch! Really want to see how it will evolve :3

Reactions: Xypher

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I'm assuming we will have to wait til Nov 20th since alpha was skipped due to Patreon issues and we might get the beta on the 20th

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
Anyone has lewmast & lewyear version seperated? I already played week 1 but i still wanna replay them (seperated). Thanks in advance

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So since it was shared in general chat discord, I'll put it here. Earlier today it had LC translation at 72%. My *guess* is Friday at the earliest as that needs to then be implemented in the game.

Edit: 75%

Last edited:

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So since it was shared in general chat discord, I'll put it here. Earlier today it had LC translation at 72%. My *guess* is Friday at the earliest as that needs to then be implemented in the game.

Edit: 75%
Getting there...

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Getting there...
its at 84 percent translated, friday be safe bet, but it happens, the translator has had lot medical issues, and rather wait a extra week then see what has happened to so many games with being burned out or pushed to hard, like all there stuff it be well worth the wait, but could be earlier, the translator been kicking ass last 2 days

Reactions: aitait07

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I wonder if we will see a continuation of Fuyu's corruption path in the nearest patch! Really want to see how it will evolve :3
Same as you, I want to see her become the MC's personal slut pet.
I don't need her to be my pet, there are plenty of girls who can be pets... nyah, nyah... I need her to run my harem. She seems to be uniquely qualified to organize and channel more girls to me and to keep them all in line. :)

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Has there been any update about the save compatibility?

I don't need her to be my pet, there are plenty of girls who can be pets... nyah, nyah... I need her to run my harem. She seems to be uniquely qualified to organize and channel more girls to me and to keep them all in line. :)
I have faith that she's talented enough to organize your harem and serve as your personal semen receptacle.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Has there been any update about the save compatibility?

I have faith that she's talented enough to organize your harem and serve as your personal semen receptacle.
That goes without saying, as it were.

It's quite convenient that the government formed a school for all the young females of all the major families in the country. Time for the MC to unite them all and rule the country as the harem master.

Reactions: Moonis

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
That goes without saying, as it were.

It's quite convenient that the government formed a school for all the young females of all the major families in the country. Time for the MC to unite them all and rule the country as the harem master.
I was joking with someone that was going to be the case but it wouldn't surprise me if that's how this ends.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Time for the MC to unite them all and rule the country as the harem master.
"Fifty years ago, the powers of light faced the malicious forces of the dark. The resulting explosion scattered the precious Rave Harem stones across the globe. Now, a new hero must find them and destroy the evil of the Shadow Stones. A new hero. A new Rave Harem Master."

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Its looking like next update will be released to 30 dollar patreons ether late today, or friday from looks of it

piales

Jun 17, 2017
you can play fine but choices dont transfer over, but dont believe make a huge difference yet, the most commen choices are defaulted
but this game is all based on choices if they get defaulted then that's like i didn't play week 1 at all, guess i'll just wait for week2 then

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
but this game is all based on choices if they get defaulted then that's like i didn't play week 1 at all, guess i'll just wait for week2 then
personly id play it just to experence it, as of now not much matters choice was with major decisions, day 3 and 4 be on f95 in next few weeks if not earlier im sure, and last 3 days of the 2nd week u prob going wait 2 months if had guess

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes