xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The are two reasons which is why I prefer to use Mega:
1. The downloads aren't limited (though which applies to the alternatives like Nopy as well, but I mean in general)
2. I can pause and continue it at any point (not just pause, but close the application which I am downloading from)

My download speed is around 1.3MB/s, but I prefer using the application in case I have to shutdown my PC at any point, which isn't possible with browser downloader, which just cancel it. Additionally, I almost never download at full speed, because I want to be able to have some buffer so I still can do something else beside that.

1.6GB isn't too much for me, but just wanted to state my point of view, which can vary for others, for example because of higher or lower download speeds.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hi Latecomer, du you have new information regarding a german translation for week 1? :love:

I only had problems with the new alpha when switching to fullscreen, everything else seemed to work for me :)
I could also import a save from week 1.
German Week 1, work in progress, expect to see multilingual Days 1-7 in the Month 1 release
Fullscreen, known issue
Import, sugoi
Gets option to name penis, names it "Babymaker", gets actual response regarding name. BlueCat is awesome. Did anyone find any other special responses?
Only found "Impregnator" which gives the same response as "Babymaker"
There is a selection of penis names (both German and English, multiple spelling variants!) that gives you special dialogue in that scene. See if you can find them all without cheating

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
I downloaded the full version torrent and the dark mind patch, but after I get everything set up and get into game, some of the images say not found. Like Happy family1 and Happy family2. Should I just redownload without the torrent?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I for one have problems with Nopy .... when i start to download a file everything goes well until it faults somewhere between 50 and 75% requiring that the DL be restarted. I dont have this problem with Mega.
TBH I also occasionally have faults like this, but only once or twice have I been unable to resume.

If you're ever in a situation where Mega isn't an option maybe a download manager would help.

Aug 20, 2017
The game doesn't seem to open for some reason, need help on the matter.

p.s. MacOS user
Could be caused by the converting from dos to unix.
I'm not using MacOS, but i think its the same error:
'/bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory.' but bash^M is false. As in windows interprets a new line with \r\n unix only using \n
So i fixed it by using "sed -i -e 's/\r$//' EcchiSensei.sh" to get rid of the \r in the file.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BIG ZAM

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Just wanted to try the new version, RIP fullscreen.
The screen gets black, only the options Windowed and Fullscreen get shown. Hovering the mouse over places where other options would be it shows a wrong rescaled image, though clicking (like on Unseen Text (which I activated) shows the normal off state. Going back to the main menu it shows another background image and the left side is black, upon hovering over the invisible buttons they show something different (some weird deforming towards a frequenzy graph).
Edit: When staying in Windowed the game works fine.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I downloaded the full version torrent and the dark mind patch, but after I get everything set up and get into game, some of the images say not found. Like Happy family1 and Happy family2. Should I just redownload without the torrent?
There shouldn't be any problem with the torrent. It sounds like you either downloaded the wrong version of the patch or installed the patch incorrectly.

Is the filename of the DM patch "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip"? If so did you follow the install instructions in the FAQ?

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
"I should dress like a bear and sing". I see what you did there and funny enought it was the first thing jumping to mind on that scene. The next updates will be interesting, especially since the waifu is returning. How will our mc juggle all those sexytimes i wonder.

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
yeah yeah, y'all wait for MEGA, wgile mostly anyone else just downloaded the content through one of five fast working options available :)

Reactions: nouseguy

Adam8206

Aug 3, 2018
I almost always get network errors or something from nopy and co, my internet's not great, I think, but mega's been working good for me so it's been my preference for downloading

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
The end of this thread is quite funny LOL Ya'all wait for mega meanwhile I've played the update twice that I downloaded from Nopy. I don't understand the problem but whatever. Ya'all are the ones that will ask the question thats been asked 30 times and answered 30 times too when you finally do get to download. I'm going back for thirds LOL PEACE

Reactions: XMonste
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes