Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
This release felt rushed and unfinished to me. A whole lot of black screens and poof you are at your destination when normally you would have images of traveling to the locations even if nothing happens during the trip. Black screens with text saying class passed quickly instead of actually having class. Virtually no interaction with your family. Youngest daughter who has trouble being away from the MC during classes hasn't been home in what 3 days now during a school week. And when she pops up for the disciplinary committee meeting there is barely a word said between the two. MC doesn't interact with his daughters when he wakes up or before bed which he never fails to do. Text between the MC and his wife had no mention of Yuki who is with the wife. There just seems be so much that has been in ever release before this that isn't in this one and it just doesn't feel right.
This game plans to be 365 days. So what you're suggesting is impossible. It's normal for some scenes to pass faster. It is impossible for him to lecture or convey his thoughts every day while walking on the road.

Is anyone else having trouble with images not showing up on the latest version? I've tried re-downloading, but nothing seems to work. I've tried it with both no save and Week 1 saves, with and without Darkmind patch. I can't even find an images folder in the download. Was there something else I needed to download for this version?
Because this is alpha version not final. Some scenes not included.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Ah, thanks. I thought I'd fucked something up. I guess I'll just click through the screens that are missing images.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
....why does my game say that the Dark mind patch is the old version. I literally downloaded the latest one!
Just ignore that warning--it's an error. Click a couple more times and then enable Dark Mind and it's all working fine.

Also, as a general response to several other questions, this is an ALPHA release that is literally intended for $30 patrons who choose to be alpha-testers. There will be bugs, incomplete sequences, missing images, etc. If this bothers you, wait until the final release, or at least the BETA-testing release scheduled for next week. This release is not polished or perfect and is not intended to be, so complaining about issues with it is rather silly.

May 2, 2017
This release felt rushed and unfinished to me. A whole lot of black screens and poof you are at your destination when normally you would have images of traveling to the locations even if nothing happens during the trip. Black screens with text saying class passed quickly instead of actually having class. Virtually no interaction with your family. Youngest daughter who has trouble being away from the MC during classes hasn't been home in what 3 days now during a school week. And when she pops up for the disciplinary committee meeting there is barely a word said between the two. MC doesn't interact with his daughters when he wakes up or before bed which he never fails to do. Text between the MC and his wife had no mention of Yuki who is with the wife. There just seems be so much that has been in ever release before this that isn't in this one and it just doesn't feel right.
Have you downloaded the dark mind mode yet? It may be why you're not seeing any interactions with the daughters.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Just ignore that warning--it's an error. Click a couple more times and then enable Dark Mind and it's all working fine.

Also, as a general response to several other questions, this is an ALPHA release that is literally intended for $30 patrons who choose to be alpha-testers. There will be bugs, incomplete sequences, missing images, etc. If this bothers you, wait until the final release, or at least the BETA-testing release scheduled for next week. This release is not polished or perfect and is not intended to be, so complaining about issues with it is rather silly.
Thanks. Good to know it's not a problem.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Day 10-11 Alpha] [BlueCat] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.6GB
Download ~581MB
WIN/MAC/LINUX: - - -

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes