LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Mega link for day 10-11 shows 10-11 on main menu but starts on day 8.
Same for Nopy, both have same file size. I moved day 8+9 save folder away from roaming, i moved and later deleted 8+9 game folder. i tried with and without DM and still starts at day 8. ^^

Soooo... time to wait for final.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hi Dev
Can you plz add Trans or Trap Kink If they want sex with MC or only MC sex with them optional like
MC fuck them they fuck MC.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Dev
Can you plz add Trans or Trap Kink If they want sex with MC or only MC sex with them optional like
MC fuck them they fuck MC.
I don't see it happening unless someone like you becomes a patron at (or above) the tier where you can have your own character inserted into the game and request one like that.

Sep 18, 2019
i need some help i heve version day 10 and 11 Alpha but i put the dark mind but i have a problem i cant see the image the game sey image not found day 9 or day 10 some body can help me

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Hang on a minute. If I understood the last few pages regarding the saves issue, I can start a new game in Week 1, make a save file there and use that to carry over to D8-9 and then to D10-11. Correct? Because BC's explanation of the save simulation wasn't exactly crystal clear for me.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hang on a minute. If I understood the last few pages regarding the saves issue, I can start a new game in Week 1, make a save file there and use that to carry over to D8-9 and then to D10-11. Correct? Because BC's explanation of the save simulation wasn't exactly crystal clear for me.
It kinda confused me too, so here's what I did.

Since the day 10+11 exe also has days 8+9, I decided to copy over my week 1 saves to the day 10+11 folder and loaded up my save from the very end of week 1. It started up day 8 with my character's name and worked just fine. To test it out further, you could start up week 1, give all the girls custom names, make a save, then copy it over to the day 10+11 folder, load it up and see if the custom names carry over.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I also tried this with a save from the end of day 9 and it started up right at the beginning of day 10, just like you would expect. As far as I can tell, all saves carry over just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: aitait07 and HK51

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
anyone else a little disapointed with the saki sex scene? it was good but not only did it feel a little over saturated with fuyu right before and then mao before her and satomi before her and the whole dance scene right before her which made it feel too much but also the way it kinda happened, personally i thought the first time between the MC and Saki was gonna be this wild passionate and primal sex scene with them tearing each others clothes off and i feel although this was good it was just too similar to maos and was to be honest too boring for saki

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I really didn't like the scenes where matsu seperates his dick from his body and uses his telekinesis powers to fuck the girls. If they would choose to use a dildo rather than the D, those scenes would have looked exactly the same. I think BlueCat should use a different approach on those animations but ofc thats just my POV. Aside from that eveything is 10/10 as always.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
I don't see it happening unless someone like you becomes a patron at (or above) the tier where you can have your own character inserted into the game and request one like that.
could already exist i mean we haven't seen all the girls naked yet

8ballz

Feb 10, 2018
So if I'm understanding this correctly, I can port my saves from week 1 over to this day 10/11 version and then continue playing through Days 8/9 with my previous saves?

Drethan

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, does anyone have a save from week 1? Lost my old saves and dont even want to think about playing trough it all again. Would be very appreciated

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Are you thinking merge all days in one game? This save problem looks realy odd. You need do this as a one game and one file man that's realy problematic and weird :D

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
Still a top tier game but it's disappointing that many original characters disappear for days or barely show up to make room for ever more secondary ones.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
anyone else a little disapointed with the saki sex scene? it was good but not only did it feel a little over saturated with fuyu right before and then mao before her and satomi before her and the whole dance scene right before her which made it feel too much but also the way it kinda happened, personally i thought the first time between the MC and Saki was gonna be this wild passionate and primal sex scene with them tearing each others clothes off and i feel although this was good it was just too similar to maos and was to be honest too boring for saki
I think you perfectly described why I felt a bit disappointed by the scene as well. Saki is a bit precocious so I was hoping for the same thing - a really passionate scene in which she was more in control than Matsu was. After watching him blow a dozen loads over the last two in-game days, I felt as exhausted as Matsu was by the time he got to Saki.

I think it would have been more effective if it had ended on a cliff-hanger with Saki beginning to enter the room while Fuyu was blowing Matsu. Then open the next release with him pulling Saki's v-card, like he did with Mao. Having a month (or two :p) to let the sexual energy build up again would have helped make the scene so much hotter.

Oh well. Hopefully we'll get a Matsu/Saki/Becky threesome at some point. BC can blow the doors off the game with that one! :love:

Reactions: jose100

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Where do i ask for help with the DM patch?. is this thread ok?.
(Downloaded DM day 10-11Alpha patch but it still says I'm using Day 8-9 patch, Downloaded 2x and clean installed and retried 2x and still same thing!!! how do i fix this i'm missing the best content!)

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Where do i ask for help with the DM patch?. is this thread ok?.
(Downloaded DM day 10-11Alpha patch but it still says I'm using Day 8-9 patch, Downloaded 2x and clean installed and retried 2x and still same thing!!! how do i fix this i'm missing the best content!)
It's a fake problem. Continue to play day 8/9 and at the end, the game switch automatically to day 10. The dm patch works fine.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes