alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
how do I activate it ? think that's why I missed couple scenes
First of all, you should download the latest version of the Dark Mind patch (day 10/11 alpha) and install it in the game folder dm patch deactivated.jpg
After this, you should see this image( the dm patch is deactivated but installed)

then you must clik on dark mind button (up on the left corner of the image), and after switched to "on" the patch, you will see this image

dm patch activated.PNG

I hope that all works correctly :)

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I downloaded on the 10th and 11th because, does the game repeat on the 8th and 9th is it for the patch?
????

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Day 10 & 11
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Day 8 & 9
SPOILER
Read this FAQ before asking questions about downloads, patches, etc.

Week 1

SPOILER

Fapoween Special
SPOILER

Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX
Extras: - - Fan Signatures - - FAQ

what is that? where is the full version to start over and finish with the latest update?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Day 10 & 11
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Day 8 & 9
SPOILER
Read this FAQ before asking questions about downloads, patches, etc.

Week 1

SPOILER

Fapoween Special
SPOILER

Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX
Extras: - - Fan Signatures - - FAQ

what is that? where is the full version to start over and finish with the latest update?
Download Week 1, then Day 8/9, then 10/11. Fapoween special is standalone.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
If you're playing week 1 with DM week 1 patch you most likely install the DM patch wrong.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
Tried a fresh install and used this method for DM for week 1. Got the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was with a previously saved game. Seems to be a problem with the font for the text box?
Played through the non-DM version fine but started having all kinds of issues with the DM version.
Tried to start a new game and it crashes after clikcing "Start" with this traceback:

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I would like to see all the content for Week 1 rather than skipping over the DM stuff and starting on 8 + 9

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Tried a fresh install and used this method for DM for week 1. Got the following error:
This was with a previously saved game. Seems to be a problem with the font for the text box?
Played through the non-DM version fine but started having all kinds of issues with the DM version.
Tried to start a new game and it crashes after clikcing "Start" with this traceback:

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I would like to see all the content for Week 1 rather than skipping over the DM stuff and starting on 8 + 9
You used the mod, didn't you? The mod uses a font that isn't in the main game, and it saves that in your save. Install the mod, or search the thread for a fix.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Unpack your "Week 1 - Final" DM patch, copy all the stuff from the folder and paste it into your Ecchi Sensei folder ... overwrite everything (yes, the .exe too).
For some reason this fixes issues w/ the crunched version of the game.
Tried exactly this with a fresh install. got the following traceback when trying to start a new game:

For some reason I have a DM version that was working (used the same install method but no idea why that one works and this one doesn't) but it crashed out when trying to access the phone messages on day 3.

This is all with the crunched version not the full version. Might try that torrent and see if it fixes this.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019

That's the method I did for week 1 to work for me PC version when I had issue or an error, I just follow what Goobdoob told me those step's then it work fine...unless something else is causing those error's. :unsure:
Hope you figure it out hopefully someone can help so you can enjoy Ecchi Sensei to it's fullest.

Reactions: dbp5ca

feral74

May 31, 2017
well a little dissapointed for some reason a lot of file is missing in day 4 and 5 just got some black screen and the text "d4 something not found"

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
well a little dissapointed for some reason a lot of file is missing in day 4 and 5 just got some black screen and the text "d4 something not found"
You need to install Dark Mind patch and turn it on (pants picture in left upper corner). That enables you to see content with incest and sets all ages to correct one. Click "show previous versions" on Lewdpatcher page to se Week 1 patch link. Check FAQ from first page if you have troubles with installation.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes