Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
how do you turn dark mind on day 8/9 cant see the option
If you installed the patch, the title screen should look like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click the panties, you'll be taken to another screen to turn the patch on or off.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Game is great 10/10, but I feel myself like a cuckold when I remain faithful to my wife. Because of this, I had to remove the game and all its traces
I can't 100% tell if you are being sarcastic though I'm going to assume you are.
'We' haven't been faithful either. The only thing that's been weird is the logic behind the information "I'm obsessed with you since you were the first person that paid attention to me but I also went off ,presumably cheated, and had a kid with someone else then also won't tell you anything else about it. Hence the theory that she was raped but the silence still makes zero sense.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Lewdmas and Lewdyear are not part of Week 1, right? They're not in the OP anymore.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lewdmas and Lewdyear are not part of Week 1, right? They're not in the OP anymore.
No only the Halloween special is included as a dream event. I'm not sure why whoever updated the OP removed the old versions and specials. Here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rampart

Dec 14, 2017
By patch, I'm guessing you mean the dark mind patch? Did you apply the day 8+9 DM patch onto week 1, perhaps?
I did, i figured that might be the problem, a google search led me to a sketchy download site with the old week one patch, seems to be working fine now

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I did, i figured that might be the problem, a google search led me to a sketchy download site with the old week one patch, seems to be working fine now
Glad you found it and got everything working, but you could've found it on lewdpatcher. Just below the link for the most recent DM patch on lewdpatcher, at the very bottom of the page, there's a drop-down menu link for showing previous versions. :D

rampart

Dec 14, 2017
Glad you found it and got everything working, but you could've found it on lewdpatcher. Just below the link for the most recent DM patch on lewdpatcher, at the very bottom of the page, there's a drop-down menu link for showing previous versions. :D
duly noted, thanks

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Fapoween] [BlueCat] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~2.45GB
Download ~374MB
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Re: Waifu and cheating. Honestly it doesn't bother me, I ignore her every opportunity. She's just not that attractive, kind of hoping she dies or something later in the story to free us up. She was cute while younger but modern Hiroko is just bleh.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes