dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
week 1 release doesnt have those stats at the end of the day? i remember first releases had stats like who was the most liked girl in a day or something like that

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
i was wondering why there are no fairy (not fuyu) and white beard neko part in this week 1 . I remember they appeared somewhere between day 3 or day 6 (seperated days version. Not week 1 ). Does anyone know why the dev remove them ?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i was wondering why there are no fairy (not fuyu) and white beard neko part in this week 1 . I remember they appeared somewhere between day 3 or day 6 (seperated days version. Not week 1 ). Does anyone know why the dev remove them ?
*shrug* maybe because it wasn't part of the games story and was just a fun little way to introduce booom313 as part of the dev team.

Reactions: XMonste

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First of all, you should download the latest version of the Dark Mind patch (day 10/11 alpha) and install it in the game folder View attachment 468735
After this, you should see this image( the dm patch is deactivated but installed)

then you must clik on dark mind button (up on the left corner of the image), and after switched to "on" the patch, you will see this image

View attachment 468739

I hope that all works correctly :)

So, i do this and still when you start the game it says you have the wrong patch installed. Says you have the D 8-9 patch even when you download the newest version.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For me Lains Mod works just fine, but i use the full version of the game. But i didn't change the fonts ... maybe you switched to a font which is not compatible to the mod? Try to set all to default.
Not compatible WITHOUT the mod. The mod uses (can use?) a font that's not installed with the game, so if you play the game again without the mod it throws errors.

Maim Lain can we get a fix for this?

So, i do this and still when you start the game it says you have the wrong patch installed. Says you have the D 8-9 patch even when you download the newest version.
I suggest you read the thread. This has been asked and answered several times in the last few pages.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yes I used the mod
Not compatible WITHOUT the mod. The mod uses (can use?) a font that's not installed with the game, so if you play the game again without the mod it throws errors.

Maim Lain can we get a fix for this?
To explain better than Late did, the problem isn't the mod it's that Week 1 was made with an oversight, which is using any custom font or textbox then deleting them will cause the game to crash without them. I helped them fix it in Day 8, so any version of the game after Week 1 won't crash if you delete custom fonts/textboxes.

So the problem is only with Week 1, so if you used the mod or added your own font/textbox in Week 1 then decide you want to stop using it your options are:
1. Reinstall the mod or custom files
2. Delete your persistent data from both of your save locations
3. Copy the fixed code file from the Day 8+ versions that fixes the crash to your Week 1 game, which I believe is the "game/gui/design/design.rpy" file

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
To explain better than Late did, the problem isn't the mod it's that Week 1 was made with an oversight, which is using any custom font or textbox then deleting them will cause the game to crash without them. I helped them fix it in Day 8, so any version of the game after Week 1 won't crash if you delete custom fonts/textboxes.

So the problem is only with Week 1, so if you used the mod or added your own font/textbox in Week 1 then decide you want to stop using it your options are:
1. Reinstall the mod or custom files
2. Delete your persistent data from both of your save locations
3. Copy the fixed code file from the Day 8+ versions that fixes the crash to your Week 1 game, which I believe is the "game/gui/design/design.rpy" file
Thanks for the advice :) That clears up why the saves on the clean installs weren't working. Any idea why the new games are crashing while not using the mod?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
it's all ok, the game starts with the 8/9 days then at the end of the 9, automatically starts the 10 day and the patch works correctly

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm liking Fuyu more and more. She seems awfully understanding to find out her man is having sex with his daughters and making plans to help build him a harem.
The only problem I see is way too much birth control usage. What happened to all the pregnancy plans?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I'm liking Fuyu more and more. She seems awfully understanding to find out her man is having sex with his daughters and making plans to help build him a harem.
The only problem I see is way too much birth control usage. What happened to all the pregnancy plans?
Hopefully BlueCat will make an choice in the game were the women decide to skip taking the birth control and decide they want the MC baby or the MC switch or take the birth control pills away from them and get them pregnant... :sneaky:
That's one thing I'm been waiting on is getting them pregnant.:devilish:

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
Hopefully BlueCat will make an choice in the game were the women decide to skip taking the birth control and decide they want the MC baby or the MC switch or take the birth control pills away from them and get them pregnant... :sneaky:
That's one thing I'm been waiting on is getting them pregnant.:devilish:
Imagine in the final day of the game (probably day 365) no one took birth control. That's mean ~50 women gonna give birth to ~50 your child. Well........that's something

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes