lexiwheel

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone share a good day 8+9 save? That way the people in this thread with issues can just copy & paste it into our own folder. The hero f95 needs

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
FINALLY getting around to playing this after like...forever, and who knows how many versions I downloaded only to never actually extract and play.

So far, one thing has struck me. MC-kun must be fucking gigantic. The perspective is just...weird. Feels like he's close to 10 feet tall.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Please.. I know it's not a must, but the usual android porters are not updating this since day 8-9, I want to play fapoween and the last two days in my tablet, I don't own any PC.. Any caritative person/god to help this poor human? (Lewd patched :p)

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
sorry if this questions been asked already but when i try to load a day 7 save while trying to play day 8 it crashes?
anything im doing wrong?

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
sorry if this questions been asked already but when i try to load a day 7 save while trying to play day 8 it crashes?
anything im doing wrong?
here man, read the spoiler(important on the first page)
As the Alpha and Beta players already saw, they were not able to use their Week 1 saves. That is because we completely reworked our save system to make the foundation for future seamless transitions between individual updates. But because, during Week 1, we couldn't test how it would behave with future updates, we only noticed during D8+9 that the save system doesn't completely work how we wanted it to. We wanted to set it up so that no matter when you save, you can load your saved data anywhere.

So, let's say you played Week 1 only up to Day 5 and then you saved, then you could load your save in D8+9 and anything that happened between Day 5 to the end of Week 1 would be simulated. In other words: If you didn't play after Day 5, the system would automatically make decisions so that you can play D8+9. If you fully played through Week 1, you would just load your Day 7 save and then all your decisions would carry over.

However, currently it turns out that we didn't get the saves to load properly. That means that we unfortunately had to simulate the entirety of Day 1 to Day 7. But since we are only at the beginning of Chapter 4 which consists of three parts (Day 8+9 = Part 1; Day 10+11 = Part 2; and Day 12-14 = Part 3 of Chapter 4), we are confident that we'll get the hang of the save issues during Chapter 4.

Unfortunately, the fact that old saves can't be loaded has got enormous implications that affect other features, too.

Thus we had to temporarily deactivate the Ecchi Image Gallery, the Ecchi Scene Gallery, the Ecchi Calendar, and the Ecchi Character Cards because it would all be as of Day 1 and a simulation of those things would delay the date of release by at least two weeks.

Still, you are able to play D8+9 without any problems. We did a lot of playtesting to get rid of bugs and typos. So the script is as fine as it can be.
We'll work hard to fix these problems as soon as possible.

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
here man, read the spoiler(important on the first page)
As the Alpha and Beta players already saw, they were not able to use their Week 1 saves. That is because we completely reworked our save system to make the foundation for future seamless transitions between individual updates. But because, during Week 1, we couldn't test how it would behave with future updates, we only noticed during D8+9 that the save system doesn't completely work how we wanted it to. We wanted to set it up so that no matter when you save, you can load your saved data anywhere.

So, let's say you played Week 1 only up to Day 5 and then you saved, then you could load your save in D8+9 and anything that happened between Day 5 to the end of Week 1 would be simulated. In other words: If you didn't play after Day 5, the system would automatically make decisions so that you can play D8+9. If you fully played through Week 1, you would just load your Day 7 save and then all your decisions would carry over.

However, currently it turns out that we didn't get the saves to load properly. That means that we unfortunately had to simulate the entirety of Day 1 to Day 7. But since we are only at the beginning of Chapter 4 which consists of three parts (Day 8+9 = Part 1; Day 10+11 = Part 2; and Day 12-14 = Part 3 of Chapter 4), we are confident that we'll get the hang of the save issues during Chapter 4.

Unfortunately, the fact that old saves can't be loaded has got enormous implications that affect other features, too.

Thus we had to temporarily deactivate the Ecchi Image Gallery, the Ecchi Scene Gallery, the Ecchi Calendar, and the Ecchi Character Cards because it would all be as of Day 1 and a simulation of those things would delay the date of release by at least two weeks.

Still, you are able to play D8+9 without any problems. We did a lot of playtesting to get rid of bugs and typos. So the script is as fine as it can be.
We'll work hard to fix these problems as soon as possible.
oh so you cant well that sucks

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Wanted to note that the player is spoiled for music (220 tracks!) and I'll definitely be separating them out to keep, but I feel that in this case, it is a bit too much of a good thing. With no default background track for situations, I often find myself browsing for several minutes through the tracklist for "that" song that fits.

My feeling is that it would have been best to have default background tracks, with the option to use the UI music player to chose a different track to play if the default isn't to your liking, although I don't know coding nor how hard this would be to change. It may have been due to being alpha state, but 10/11 has no appropriate music for the Oppai Club.

There are also times when the UI is not accessible at all, so you can't change the track, unless you rollback to the last point where you could.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well got the full 16GB version of wk 1, installed the appropriate DM patch deleted all of the previous config and saves, restarted a fresh game and still getting the error when I try to message people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to fix this? It is getting really annoying.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Well got the full 16GB version of wk 1, installed the appropriate DM patch deleted all of the previous config and saves, restarted a fresh game and still getting the error when I try to message people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to fix this? It is getting really annoying.
I had the same issue, I just rolled back and clicked skip and skipped reading the messages, since reading any message caused an exception for me. Had a similar issue when the MC was on the laptop looking at emails later on in week 1, so I had to skip those, too.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Does the Dark Mind patch not work for Day 10-11 cause when I download it, it says I'm using the Day 8-9 patch
You can ignore that and just play on. The game is in alpha status and that's a kink that wasn't worked out. If you downloaded the proper dark mind patch for the version of the game you're playing, it will work just fine. :)

Reactions: Waynew91

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I had the same issue, I just rolled back and clicked skip and skipped reading the messages, since reading any message caused an exception for me. Had a similar issue when the MC was on the laptop looking at emails later on in week 1, so I had to skip those, too.
That fid it! Thank you so much for the tip, finally got to finish the first week properly and see the beginning of things with Mao. Love it!

Reactions: Ozel
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes