Chief269

Dec 6, 2018
hi, i just download day 10-11 (nopy) and DM patch, but when i played it, it was day 8 again, not day 10. does anyone has same case with me? should i re-download from another source?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hi, i just download day 10-11 (nopy) and DM patch, but when i played it, it was day 8 again, not day 10. does anyone has same case with me? should i re-download from another source?
It's fine just keep playing or skip through days 8-9 and you will be on day 10.
Day 10-11 includes days 8-9.

smack366

Jul 3, 2018
Great game, been enjoying it so far lately. Does anyone know if there are character cards for Playhome/honey select available? I have been searching the thread, but no luck.

Dec 15, 2017
Wanted to note that the player is spoiled for music (220 tracks!) and I'll definitely be separating them out to keep, but I feel that in this case, it is a bit too much of a good thing. With no default background track for situations, I often find myself browsing for several minutes through the tracklist for "that" song that fits.

My feeling is that it would have been best to have default background tracks, with the option to use the UI music player to chose a different track to play if the default isn't to your liking, although I don't know coding nor how hard this would be to change. It may have been due to being alpha state, but 10/11 has no appropriate music for the Oppai Club.

There are also times when the UI is not accessible at all, so you can't change the track, unless you rollback to the last point where you could.
I think this was the original intent, but my guess is that they discovered how difficult of a task this is. As much as I like the idea of having the choice to change the music up, I think they would be better off with just sticking with the music they originally chose for that certain situation or scene.

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Having read the long post about shifting from Week 1 to Day 8+, I still have a couple questions. Is there a way to edit the petname that Fuyu gave you in-game? And how do I confirm that I'm still on her corruption path?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Having read the long post about shifting from Week 1 to Day 8+, I still have a couple questions. Is there a way to edit the petname that Fuyu gave you in-game? And how do I confirm that I'm still on her corruption path?
It's in the options' sub-sections.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks, but what about the path choice?
Your only clue is on D4 with the blowjob she gives you during Lunch Break. As far as we can tell, there isn't many other options to ensure you're on the same path right now. I would advise being patient.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks, but what about the path choice?
You know I have the same question and until they can fix the loading of week 1 saves for Days 8+ then a lot of those choices have been made for you, for example, in my week 1 I let Himiko take the lead in our relationship and the default option in Day 8+ is Matsu leads. Also I have no idea if my 100% impregnation of Tanami is default or not.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
installed DM and game on mac. running it on renpy and it is not opening. suggestions? day 10 and 11, and 10, 11 DM patch

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes