luc69

Feb 23, 2019
guus can anyone help me?? when i donwload day 3-4, when im in game there is no menu,skip,back option on the buttom like other game, how do i save the game when there is no menu option?? pls help im playing on android btw Screenshot_20191130-084233.png

luc69

Feb 23, 2019
uhm ... you've downloaded D3&4? There's a new version "Week 1" including days 1 to 7. You should get this one first, you'll need the saves later on. Old saves don't work anymore.
so you say i dont need to download day3-4 just download week1 ?

luc69

Feb 23, 2019
yap, that's correct. Like i said, it includes first 7 days + first Halloween special.
The correct DM patch "Week 1 - Final" is on Lewdpatcher in "previous versions" just below the D10&11 patch link.
thank you so much man, oh yah after i finish week 1, i need save file for day 8-9 right?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
goobdoob starting with D10+11 Beta, all future releases shouldn't have any mac problems anymore
we figured out a solution on our end

Reactions: pgm_01

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dumb guy question, but is the dark minds patch illegal in the US? I'd rather not have the feds busting down my door.
The feds aren't going to give a shit.

goobdoob starting with D10+11 Beta, all future releases shouldn't have any mac problems anymore
we figured out a solution on our end
Great!

What was the issue? What was the solution?

whats op?
I'm kind of shocked that you've posted over 400 times and never see "OP". It's the "Original Post" - the first post in the thread.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
The feds aren't going to give a shit.

Great!

I'm kind of shocked that you've posted over 400 times and never see "OP". It's the "Original Post" - the first post in the thread.

happens but i found out what i had to do by myself. had to update renpy

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Great!

Turns out that our version control infrastructure automatically converted LF line endings to CRLF, which affected renpy.sh in our renpy sdk and that affected ecchisensei.sh, breaking mac builds
I fixed it by making 100% sure that our renpy.sh is LF and disabling autocrlf

Reactions: Regardie

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Turns out that our version control infrastructure automatically converted LF line endings to CRLF, which affected renpy.sh in our renpy sdk and that affected ecchisensei.sh, breaking mac builds
I fixed it by making 100% sure that our renpy.sh is LF and disabling autocrlf
Version control? Hot damn! What are you guys using?

Hey, I wonder who said that it was renpy.sh that was the problem? :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was getting sick and tired of working with Dropbox like an amateur so I set up a git infrastructure for all of us
Makes sense. We use git at my job. Most people are on Linux only, but we support Linux and Windows, so I have both. I set my Windows git to not do autocrlf, but forgot about it because it just works.

That is, until someone added a file that's the same name as another one, but with capitalization different. Linux handles it, Windows doesn't. I got him to rename it! :p

luc69

Feb 23, 2019
why i cant instal week1 on android , i already clear some room in my storage, did i do something wrong? pls help

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
does the darkmind patch beta work with alpha game? there is no beta game i see, so i ma just wondering

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes