I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I downloaded 10+11 and launched but it started from day 8?
Might have to move your save over from 8+9 and see if that works. Though someone said a few posts earlier that their save from 8+9 doesn't seem to be working so not sure.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
I have played (like half a year ago) the individual days 1 to 7. Is it worth downloading and playing week 1?

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
A question. Can the chapters be put together as updates or should it be played as if they were different programs? I don't know if I explain myself. Sorry for my bad english.
Unzip week 1, patch and game? Then unzip last update? Or can I add the files of the last update to the directory of week 1?

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Might have to move your save over from 8+9 and see if that works. Though someone said a few posts earlier that their save from 8+9 doesn't seem to be working so not sure.
Nope, they don't work, sadly. Mine was a clean slate. Although, saves from week 1 carried over to day 8-9 but it crashed the game as well.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
So, what will happen if i start playing week 1 , finish and go to days 8-9 10 and 11? will i be playing with my made fate with the choices in my last gameplay ? or not? is fixed that shit?

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
i think any save issues people are having from copying over week 1 to the current play is personal errors on their part. i was able to copy over a test save with no issues, following the instructions that were provided several pages ago with the alpha release. however, as it was similar to the intended play I guess, there was only 1 line of dialogue in difference and that was in regards to your secret waifu's mother and your plans on how to interact with her.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Based on the
Far as saves this is what BlueCat said

Ecchi Sensei Save System:
.) Player A has got a Week 1 save at the end of Day 7

.) Player B only played Week 1 up to the middle of Day 4 and saved there

Players A and B now want to play Chapter 4 (Day 8+9, Day 10+11 (Day 12-14 not available yet)) and load their saves.

After loading, Day 8 starts. But how is that possible? Player B only played to Day 4?

That is because our new super awesome save system analyzes how far you played and from that point onwards, if custom data is missing, the progress is being simulated.

What doesn't work yet is the simulation of certain other data. So far, only decisions are being simulated, not the functions such as the Ecchi Calendar or the Ecchi Charscreen.

That means, if you've never played Ecchi Sensei before and you start immediately with Day 8, there won't be any calendar entries beyond those that are included by default in Day 1.

As of now, the D10+11 Alpha save location is intentionally separated from the previous save directories because some functions in the game are incomplete and you will likely run into issues in the future if you keep using the D10+11 Alpha saves. If you want to load your Week 1 save(s), copy them to the \EcchiSensei-D10+11v0.8\game\saves\ directory. When submitting bug reports, it would be helpful if you can tell us whether you are using a completely new save (started new game in this release), a D8+9 save, or a Week 1 save...

The intention is to finish simulating the other features to make the experience of loading Week 1 saves as seamless as possible and to make the Chapter 4 saves as futureproof as possible. This is why current D8+9 saves and D10+11 Alpha saves are not intended to be used in the future (because they lack the implementation of certain features).

Moderator edit: patreon link removed, thread will be updated soon.
I think this is the explanation on how to handle saves. So yes you can use your final week one save, but it is a temp work around until a permafix is coded. And I'd also keep your original week 1 game and saves just in case the permafix requires it.

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I think it's a joke.
As far as I gathered from the flashbacks, Waifu had sex with another dude and got pregnant while her and MC were on a breakup and MC was with the other brown haired girl that I forgot the name of.
Would it be right to assume that MC is a cuckold raising another man's child?

Reactions: Arcane666

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Day 10-11 Beta] [BlueCat] (1.59 gb rar market source)
604 mb rar unofficial market compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
Hihi you know juste write version day 8-9-10-11 on the title and on the patch and every people confuse will be less. Nice game by the way i'm addict

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes