JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
You can stop the error by deleting the persistent file from the games save locations, see Lains quote below.
did that dosent work the strange thing that happened to me on other games too so i delete everything is the save file but when i go to save in game the saves are still there
Can someone tell me the location of the registerys for this game so i can delete them in registery editor ?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
did that dosent work the strange thing that happened to me on other games too so i delete everything is the save file but when i go to save in game the saves are still there
Can someone tell me the location of the registerys for this game so i can delete them in registery editor ?
yea so i deleted the registerys i could find save folder empty and yet when i go to load all my old saves are there and i still get the same error
i even moved the game to the internal HDD still same thing

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
yea so i deleted the registerys i could find save folder empty and yet when i go to load all my old saves are there and i still get the same error
i even moved the game to the internal HDD still same thing
Did you delete the persistent file from both save locations?
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
\EcchiSensei-Week_1\game\saves

Reactions: JapanFreak

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I did everything right for the dm patch, and still it shows "images not found"
So, chances are you didn't do everything right.

My guess is you installed the wrong DM patch. Which game are you playing? Which DM patch did you download?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Week 1 is its own thing, basically all you gotta do is download Week 1 for Days 1-7, they were clumped together in a nine month long update to make it easier in the future to put all the updates of the game together. Day 8-11 are now comprising Week 2, downloading 8-11 means that you cans till use your save from week 1 at the end of it and continue the story from there. Darkmind patch I'm not sure, but if not proper for Week 1 as well as days 8-11 look for the week 1 dark mind patch.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Week 1 is its own thing, basically all you gotta do is download Week 1 for Days 1-7, they were clumped together in a nine month long update to make it easier in the future to put all the updates of the game together. Day 8-11 are now comprising Week 2, downloading 8-11 means that you cans till use your save from week 1 at the end of it and continue the story from there. Darkmind patch I'm not sure, but if not proper for Week 1 as well as days 8-11 look for the week 1 dark mind patch.
Do you know if the saves from week 1 carry over to Day 8-11 automatically? or do you need to move the saves from folder to folder?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes