Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Well, this game isn't very realistic in many ways, so i don't see big problem in one more fiction stuff. Some people like it, as we can see. I just don't like cute girls in pain.
Fair, don't know why I'm calling for realism in a game, but still its fucking weird to me that so many people actually think this is a thing that happens because they see or hear about it in some form of media.

Reactions: Fleabag

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Fair, don't know why I'm calling for realism in a game, but still its fucking weird to me that so many people actually think this is a thing that happens because they see or hear about it in some form of media.
Yeah, all that social media 3000 years ago is what did it.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, all that social media 3000 years ago is what did it.
"Media" in this context means; literature, television, art, and news. Not Twitter mate (i.e not "social media").

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"Media" in this context means; literature, television, art, and news. Not Twitter mate (or "social media").
If it's a stricture in the Torah it's because people were doing it, or were supposed to do it. Not "do it because it's in the book", but "do it because that's what our society does".

My example was to illustrate that this notion is THOUSANDS of years old. Not in some dude's head because he read it somewhere.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
If it's a stricture in the Torah it's because people were doing it, or were supposed to do it. Not "do it because it's in the book", but "do it because that's what our society does".

My example was to illustrate that this notion is THOUSANDS of years old. Not in some dude's head because he read it somewhere.
Oh Jesus you're saying it should be listened to because it's in a religious text? Mate I'm not touching that with a 10ft pole lest I end up getting banned.

Have fun thinking that way if you like, wouldn't recommend opening up about it to many women though.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Oh Jesus you're saying it should be listened to because it's in a religious text? Mate I'm not touching that with a 10ft pole lest I end up getting banned.

Have fun thinking that way if you like, wouldn't recommend opening up about it to many women though.
I do believe they meant that religion played a big part in spreading the notion, not that we should be listening to it. Word of mouth was obviously another big factor there.

However, I'm curious as to how true claims that most women were unprepared/uneducated about sex/pregnancy even so far as antiquity are though...

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So im still stuck in German chose the wrong language and cant find a way to switch to English please help.
Try this:
When you start the game select the third button down after the panties, go to the bottom of the screen and select the panties and then on the next screen select the 4th option and then the American flag.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I get what you mean; but, in danger of biting my tongue, I think goob means the notion as an idea being a social construct even being embedded in religion, not the act. They’re not exactly clear, are they?
I do believe they meant that religion played a big part in spreading the notion, not that we should be listening to it. Word of mouth was obviously another big factor there.

However, I'm curious as to how true claims that most women were unprepared/uneducated about sex/pregnancy even so far as antiquity are though...
I said exactly what I meant. "My example was to illustrate that this notion is THOUSANDS of years old. Not in some dude's head because he read it somewhere." I didn't say that we should be listening to it, I didn't talk about the validity of the claims, I only talked about the antiquity of the claims, and the fact that if they are in the Bible, the people either did them or were exhorted to do them.

Thecatman

Mar 18, 2019
I'm kind of confused. what's going on with the save situation. As i understand it currently you cannot use week 1 saves in the later days? is this right?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I'm kind of confused. what's going on with the save situation. As i understand it currently you cannot use week 1 saves in the later days? is this right?
for now you need to copy your Week 1 save(s), move them to the \EcchiSensei-D10+11\game\saves\ directory to be able to load them to play

Thecatman

Mar 18, 2019
for now you need to copy your Week 1 save(s), move them to the \EcchiSensei-D10+11\game\saves\ directory to be able to load them to play
ok so they don't work for day 8 and 9 but they do work for day 10 and 11, but you need to move them to that file. is that right?

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
ok so they don't work for day 8 and 9 but they do work for day 10 and 11, but you need to move them to that file. is that right?
D10+11 includes Day 8 and 9. So move the saves to that folder and you can use Week1 saves to go on from Day 8.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
For confused people, (there seem to be a lot of them), D10-11 is actually D8-11. Saves from week 1, (even with Lains mod), work fine in D10-11, you just need to move them over manually by copying the save file or directory from your week 1 folder into your D10-11 folder.

D12-14 will actually be D8-14, (the complete week 2), and the saves will probably need to copied again from your D10-11 folder, but we are 2 months away from the scheduled release for D12-14 so the save issue might be fixed by then.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes