Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Just finished 10-11 days. 10th day is awesome, little bit of this and little bit of that (finally content with Tatsu's mother), i quickly remembered why i love this game. But 11th... again new faces and again little progress with old ones. Oppai club seemed to be good location, but there happened nothing. Only intrigue about this 2 rooms, like we already don't have enough. But it's all ok. I'll never understand why we need so many characters, when we already have a lot, but ok.
The really bad thing is schedule. Two months until next update. And we all know, that delays will occure. I understand, that there will be 3 days intead 2, but still. Anyone else think that less, but faster would be better?

Reactions: anwar

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
But 11th... again new faces and again little progress with old ones. Oppai club seemed to be good location, but there happened nothing. Only intrigue about this 2 rooms, like we already don't have enough. But it's all ok. I'll never understand why we need so many characters, when we already have a lot, but ok. [...] Anyone else think that less, but faster would be better?
Definitely. The worst thing about this game is the fact that new characters, locations, and events get introduced every new update and very few actually progress or pay off in future updates. It seems like the dev keeps increasing the scope of the game but can't keep up with actually fleshing that new content out, leading to constant beginnings but no ends. A smaller scope with less characters and events but actually progressing these would be much more enjoyable in my opinion.

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
So day 10-11 contains day 8-9 inside. Does that mean when 12-13 will come out there will be 8,9,10 and 11 inside as well?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Just finished 10-11 days. 10th day is awesome, little bit of this and little bit of that (finally content with Tatsu's mother), i quickly remembered why i love this game. But 11th... again new faces and again little progress with old ones. Oppai club seemed to be good location, but there happened nothing. Only intrigue about this 2 rooms, like we already don't have enough. But it's all ok. I'll never understand why we need so many characters, when we already have a lot, but ok.
The really bad thing is schedule. Two months until next update. And we all know, that delays will occure. I understand, that there will be 3 days intead 2, but still. Anyone else think that less, but faster would be better?
I agree with you, there are too many characters and because of it there is very little progress in the main story or with the characters that you could be interested in. That been said 2 months til' final release it's nothing, not to mention the fact that you can play alpha version like in a month and a half and they tend to work fine. I mean, usually devs need like 2.5/3 months and a lot of them come up with 30/45 minutes of update.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
I agree with you, there are too many characters and because of it there is very little progress in the main story or with the characters that you could be interested in. That been said 2 months til' final release it's nothing, not to mention the fact that you can play alpha version like in a month and a half and they tend to work fine. I mean, usually devs need like 2.5/3 months and a lot of them come up with 30/45 minutes of update.
Yes, i can play alpha, it's quicker, but then i'll need to wait for next update the same 2 months, so there is no difference in perspective.
What about others... well, basically you are right, but it doesnt't mean that it's normal. I still hope that someday someone will raise the bar. Nowadays situation is sad.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
l
[/QUOTE]
I disagree, there was huge progress with all the daughters this last update. Don't think you can introduce new characters and take their story to fruition in one update with this game. He appears to be setting the stage for a lot more action next update with the new characters. I don't get the sense that Bluecat has any plans of ending this game anytime soon, more content, more characters, more unbelievable good luck and extra long days from Matsumoto Sensei.
We still have ALL the new teachers to pursue, the expelled students return, Panini Girl, Aki, and The 2 new Martial arts students, 5 or 6 more whose names escape me but you know will have their turn with Matsumoto, Sister in Law and Matsumoto's Mom, and CRAZY Nurse is not finished. Last but not least, there is Alice to corrupt. Can't wait to see how he gets Alice to sleep with him.
I bet his wife NEVER comes back home anytime in the near future, but it will sure be an interesting set of scenes when she does . . .
Captain "Matsumoto" RED

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Are you still shooting for 100 girls with 71 (3 are past time including wife) already in or is it going to be more? (68 present time or so it seems to me.)

Last edited:
Reactions: GbolnHunter

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
I've finally got it to work thank to you guys. I'm wondering though playing through week 1, does music not play at pre-determined times anymore? I really liked that. Also, I looked at the music player and couldn't find Violet Evergarden's Sincerely. It was my favorite song from before.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
l
I disagree, there was huge progress with all the daughters this last update. Don't think you can introduce new characters and take their story to fruition in one update with this game. He appears to be setting the stage for a lot more action next update with the new characters. I don't get the sense that Bluecat has any plans of ending this game anytime soon, more content, more characters, more unbelievable good luck and extra long days from Matsumoto Sensei.
We still have ALL the new teachers to pursue, the expelled students return, Panini Girl, Aki, and The 2 new Martial arts students, 5 or 6 more whose names escape me but you know will have their turn with Matsumoto, Sister in Law and Matsumoto's Mom, and CRAZY Nurse is not finished. Last but not least, there is Alice to corrupt. Can't wait to see how he gets Alice to sleep with him.
I bet his wife NEVER comes back home anytime in the near future, but it will sure be an interesting set of scenes when she does . . .
Captain "Matsumoto" RED
[/QUOTE]

Don't get my wrong, I love the game and I support any of the ideas that Blue Cat has because I think it's a brilliant dev and I'm very happy to support him on patreon because of this. But that been said I think there should be a limited number of characters, I don't want that number to be low like 40 of something I just think that it could be problematic in the future for him, I must admit though that every character has an interesting personality so far and some of them even are completely original like I've never seen before in any other lewd games. But why I think there should be a limit then? Well because you can't introduce new characters everyday has it would make the game endless and in the long run it could be I pain in the ass tu Blue Cat aswell as delay the uodates, it is not the same to work with 70 existent characters and 20 coming than working with 120 characters and more coming.

Just my opinion, I've played more than 100 lewd games and I have seen really good devs with too many ambitions abandoning brilliant games and that makes me a bit sad, specially with Coceter Chronicles and Love & Submission. Great think is Blue Cat seems smart and he has a team behind his back, that is why I think he can cope with the actual idea of the game. I just hope that people don't expect him to make an endless game with new characters every update and that they can deal with Blue Cat cutting off.

Reactions: Fleabag

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Don't worry there is going to be if I remember right 50 different girls and 365 days to this game/VN.
We already have 48 of them so far and each one will have there own paths that will interchanged with the main girls.
Are you sure? There are now at least 70 girls (71 to be more exact if I remember correctly) Or are you talking about girls apart from the daughters and the ones in class?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure? There are now at least 70 girls (71 to be more exact if I remember correctly) Or are you talking about girls apart from the daughters and the one in class?
Well am I reading it wrong on the patreon site.

❀ D10+11 Cast: (48 Characters)

Does it only mean 48 for those 2 days or is it 48 in the game so far?

Yes I was reading it wrong, there are to date 71 with at least 3 of them being from the past but for the wife, wife is listed twice in the 71 #.
When this first came out I remember there were plans for 100 girls.
q6jbAkl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GbolnHunter

jose100

Apr 20, 2018

Yes I was reading it wrong, there are to date 71 with at least 3 of them being from the past but for the wife, wife is listed twice in the 71 #.
View attachment 485923
Well then if nothing has changed and Blue Cat is going to follow his original plan there should be no problems.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

View attachment 485923
100 girls? Sheesh...

Luckily, Matsu is super human and is able to cum 15 times a day. Now that is a superhero movie I'd like to see Marvel make.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes