The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Finally up to date! Loooooooved Mao's 1st time but was sorely disappointed with the pink haired daughter's (i call her Stacia). I was super happy getting to take Mao's virginity but sad that the second oldest had already torn her hymen and had taken her own first time (of full penetration) with a dildo. I really liked her but meh. Onto the other students as i'm done with the daughters. (the second youngest i dont fuck with, (Himeko?) too young looking.)

I really hope we get Kaede soon, but in a loving way. Also, if we didnt' take the brainwashed student's virginity in earlier version, can we do so in the future? I'd like to have a more romantic way to do so instead of rape as alot of these girls have become near and dear and dont want to put them through that.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Finally up to date! Loooooooved Mao's 1st time but was sorely disappointed with the pink haired daughter's (i call her Stacia). I was super happy getting to take Mao's virginity but sad that the second oldest had already torn her hymen and had taken her own first time with a dildo. I really liked her but meh. Onto the other students as i'm done with the daughters. (the second oldest i dont fuck with, too young looking.)

I really hope we get Kaede soon, but in a loving way. Also, if we didnt' take the brainwashed student's virginity in earlier version, can we do so in the future? I'd like to have a more romantic way to do so instead of rape as alot of these girls have become near and dear and dont want to put them through that.
Did you mean to say the 3rd oldest you don't fuck with?
The 2nd oldest is (Stacia) here and you know she used a dildo so you have fucked her.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I might be in the minority, but I find Himiko really fucking creepy. I'm starting to skip her scenes now.
In spanish we say something like "opinions are like asses, everyone has it's own" that is extensible to opinions too, as I for instance love the character of Himiko and I've never really liked too young looking characters. There is just something amusing about her personality that makes her way different to any other characters of lewd games. And the possibility of her being dominant or dominated is pretty unique too.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Finally up to date! Loooooooved Mao's 1st time but was sorely disappointed with the pink haired daughter's (i call her Stacia). I was super happy getting to take Mao's virginity but sad that the second oldest had already torn her hymen and had taken her own first time with a dildo. I really liked her but meh.
Just because a girls hymen is broken doesn't always mean she isn't a virgin, there are lots of ways a hymen can be broken that has nothing to do with sex. Lots of girls have broken theirs while horseback riding, that doesn't mean she lost her virginity to a horse. Saki was still very much a virgin when the MC finally gives her what she wants.

I might be in the minority, but I find Himiko really fucking creepy. I'm starting to skip her scenes now.
I get why you can find her creepy she is pretty intense at times. I see Himiko as basically a young female version of the MC, the difference being she hasn't learned how to control her impulses yet and is being controlled by them. Should be fun to help her learn to control herself.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
I get why you can find her creepy she is pretty intense at times. I see Himiko as basically a young female version of the MC, the difference being she hasn't learned how to control her impulses yet and is being controlled by them. Should be fun to help her learn to control herself.
I think that's what I actually like the most about her, she seems the most like the MC's daughter than the other 2 daughters (I'm not going to include Yuki because I don't think BlueCat is even considering that:LOL:)

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I think that's what I actually like the most about her, she seems the most like the MC's daughter than the other 2 daughters (I'm not going to include Yuki because I don't think BlueCat is even considering that:LOL:)
Same here. It's very similar to MC wich is really good to me because just like him she has that facade to the rest of the world of being an innocent girl and the reality is she can be as mischievous as her father.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just because a girls hymen is broken doesn't always mean she isn't a virgin, there are lots of ways a hymen can be broken that has nothing to do with sex. Lots of girls have broken theirs while horseback riding, that doesn't mean she lost her virginity to a horse. Saki was still very much a virgin when the MC finally gives her what she wants.
Believe me, I know in real life there are many, many reasons for a girl to not bleed on her first time (what with the multitude of ways to break the hymen that's not sex, let alone sextoys.), and they even explain in the scene that Saki's hymen broke during volleyball and she also uses a dildo so she's not as tight.

That's all well and fine. I just personally have a virgin fetish, blood and all. Apparently Japanese hentai has spoiled me.

So when I saw Mao's/(chubby girl in nurse's office) 1st time, I was super happy, what with being able to tear their hymen and have the visible proof of their 1st time. Saki's was just a let down for me due to no visual proof because of her being more wild and experimental with toys / no hymen.

I know all the logic behind why not to have a girl bleed on her first time but its a fetish, if it made sense it'd be less weird. lol.

I just hope we get more of Mao's type of 1st scene from alot of the other girls vs Saki's.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
And i hope for opposite, because all this blood and pain ruins the mood. It may be good when you are latent sadist, but doesn't work for me.
Also because and a simple Google search can confirm this... Hymens shouldn't "tear" the first time you have sex, if the girl bleeds the first time she wasn't ready for penetration!

The skin of the vagina is super flexible and you dick is nothing compared to the head of a baby which its biologically designed to fit. Seriously its bad anatomy and I don't know how the myth still exists.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes