pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I got the Dark Mind patch but I'm getting errors of "Image not found", I got this error when I entered Yuki's room
Sounds like you downloaded the day 10+11 vers. I did the same thing. On the lewdpatcher page under the download link is another link to "Show previous versions" expand that and select the Week 1 - final. It is 2.4g in size.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I had this game on my radar for a while, but waited a bit to see how many "days" would be there.
Now it says "FINAL" but the project itself isn't tagged "Completed" yet. Is the Developer planning on releasing some patches later or something?

• Angry
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I had this game on my radar for a while, but waited a bit to see how many "days" would be there.
Now it says "FINAL" but the project itself isn't tagged "Completed" yet. Is the Developer planning on releasing some patches later or something?
The game isn't anywhere near being completed. I believe there is an entire year (in game) of days/content planned.

Final just means that the latest release is complete, its not a beta build anymore.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
The "Final" refers to the update itself, we get the alpha, beta and final versions of each.

As far as planned length goes, this game will be very long indeed, and the sequel will be at least as long. We will be getting a complete year at the academy in this game, and it will eventually look something like...

Day 1-2
Day 1-2 + Day 3-4
Day 1-2 + Day 3-4 + Day 5-7
Week 1 (D1-7) - This was a major project to get all the code in order for future updates
Week 1 (D1-7) + Week 2 (D8-14)
Week 1 (D1-7) + Week 2 (D8-14) + Week 3 (D15-21)
Month 1
Month 1 + Week 5
and so on.

Update lengths are planned to get longer as time moves on, we used to get one day per update, are currently on 2 days and it's intended to move up to a week per update.

After the year at the academy, it's university time for the sequel game.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Was it delayed? The patreon says the 24th.
Depending on the time zone you live and from where BlueCat live's may determining when the Xmas/New years release is dropped for me it usually see it close to 11 pm til 12 am for it to show the release on patreon from previous releases I see from past releases

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
xmas special is now out, now just waiting for some non grinch to share the xmas fapping spirit

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes