jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Tbh I find it a little tiresome how people with the impregnation and pregnacy kink tries to have it in all the games with a harem route, and specially in this kind of games (hentai based is the name?) and how an important number of them are always asking for it... That being said, I think we all should respect everyone's kinks aswell as everybody should not be pushy with them and let the dev follow his route unless he/she asks for kinks/ideas to implement. So if a dev decides to implement it in his game by is own will, people shouldn't bitch too much about it either.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Tbh I find it a little tiresome how people with the impregnation and pregnacy kink tries to have it in all the games with a harem route, and specially in this kind of games (hentai based is the name?) and how an important number of them are always asking for it... That being said, I think we all should respect everyone's kinks aswell as everybody should not be pushy with them and let the dev follow his route unless he/she asks for kinks/ideas to implement. So if a dev decides to implement it in his game by is own will, people shouldn't bitch too much about it either.
While I'm trying to respect everyone's kink, I also think about the number of problems this one can produce. New models, few versions of the same scene and so on. Too much for the already good game. Updates of which already very rare. So shouldn't these guys ask about the game, where this kink planned from the start and maybe even the main theme?

Reactions: pwnography

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
may i ask? im getting a lot of black backgrounds when i play with only the subtitle and it's also my first time playing this. can someone help me pls?

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
when you have downloaded dark mind patch were do you move it too? exactly please which file, screenshot would be brilliant

BananaJoe43

May 5, 2019
Is there no music anymore in the Day 10-11 version?
I can activate single tracks in the menu, but when I return to the game, the music stops playing.

Last edited:

Czin55

Nov 27, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'mod/textbox.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "gui/splash_screen.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\text.py", line 1981, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\text.py", line 611, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\text.py", line 242, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\font.py", line 695, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\font.py", line 636, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Ecchi Sensei week1 Week_1
Sun Jan 05 22:07:45 2020

So I downloaded the game and the dark mind patch as well.Read that I may need another patch as well and not sure where to start in order to fix this.I thought maybe a fresh download would make it to where none of the patches were still in and thats not the case.I can get as far a sthe main menu and it says the dark mind patch is still active.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'mod/textbox.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "gui/splash_screen.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\text.py", line 1981, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\text.py", line 611, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\text.py", line 242, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\font.py", line 695, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\text\font.py", line 636, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Ecchi Sensei week1 Week_1
Sun Jan 05 22:07:45 2020

So I downloaded the game and the dark mind patch as well.Read that I may need another patch as well and not sure where to start in order to fix this.I thought maybe a fresh download would make it to where none of the patches were still in and thats not the case.I can get as far a sthe main menu and it says the dark mind patch is still active.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
You had Lains mod installed but have since removed it which is why you are getting this custom font error, reinstall the mod or delete the persistent file from both save locations to stop the error.

Reactions: Czin55

Czin55

Nov 27, 2019
I will try that next.Will report back soon.And seriously thank you for the quick respond too lol.

Czin55

Nov 27, 2019
Ok so now i am back to original problem instead of the mess I just had.It says I have the DM patch but not the latest one.I just need to know if it is directly referring to the DM patch or a different one.I am missing images all over.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok so now i am back to original problem instead of the mess I just had.It says I have the DM patch but not the latest one.I just need to know if it is directly referring to the DM patch or a different one.I am missing images all over.
You must have installed the wrong patch or installed the patch incorrectly if you have missing images.
Have a quick read of this guide on installing the DM patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-9-final-bluecat.14927/post-2496131

Reactions: Czin55
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes