Czin55

Nov 27, 2019
Wow thats actually super helpful.Then last question.Since week 1 is essentially seperated from 8-11 then does that mean when you start 8 -11 then its not going off of old saves since it is a different download?

Czin55

Nov 27, 2019
Thanks to you my friend I finally figured out the continuous mistake I was making.Thank you sooooo much for being straight forward and just plain and simple. You made that remarkably painless.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wow thats actually super helpful.Then last question.Since week 1 is essentially seperated from 8-11 then does that mean when you start 8 -11 then its not going off of old saves since it is a different download?
It's separate yeah but it's still a continuation of your playthrough from Week 1. If blue got the save bug fixed for that release it should know what options you picked.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Hi, been a fan of this game since the first release, first time posting here. The game is great, but there's one thing that I find strange about it that I haven't seen anyone commenting about. You can customize your own first name, and the first names of everyone in your family, but why not your last name? Seems like an odd omission to me. Would it be possible to implement that in the next merge, which I think is going to be month 1 if nothing's changed?

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Hi, been a fan of this game since the first release, first time posting here. The game is great, but there's one thing that I find strange about it that I haven't seen anyone commenting about. You can customize your own first name, and the first names of everyone in your family, but why not your last name? Seems like an odd omission to me. Would it be possible to implement that in the next merge, which I think is going to be month 1 if nothing's changed?
In Western culture a last name is just a name, but in Eastern culture a last name is far more significant. Much of the story elements revolve around the clans of the characters and their histories. Changing a last name here would require quite a lot of work rewriting scenes as even something as simple as the history test where Mao has to be reminded of her name to answer the question about a castle just wouldn't make sense anymore.

Although I'm playing with the intention of nailing anything that moves and impregnating everyone I can, I still like the story to be good as well :)

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
In Western culture a last name is just a name, but in Eastern culture a last name is far more significant. Much of the story elements revolve around the clans of the characters and their histories. Changing a last name here would require quite a lot of work rewriting scenes as even something as simple as the history test where Mao has to be reminded of her name to answer the question about a castle just wouldn't make sense anymore.

Although I'm playing with the intention of nailing anything that moves and impregnating everyone I can, I still like the story to be good as well :)
I love the story in this game, so I understand wanting the story to be good. I remembered the history test with Mao, but that wasn't really a significant detail. That could easily be changed. And so far I think that's all that would need to be altered story wise. However, if Bluecat has plans later that requires you to be a Matsumoto I totally understand. So far I don't think we've seen any indication that the Matsumoto clan will be a significant element though, but we are still early. The Oda clan, which Hiroko is from, does seem to be important though.

I don't know, not a deal breaker by a long shot, but would just be cool to be able decide the family name and see it reflected on the wife and daughters as well.

S4y

Jun 27, 2017
How do I get the Dark minded patch for week 1 the Show previous versions is not working for me?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How do I get the Dark minded patch for week 1 the Show previous versions is not working for me?
It still works. If it doesn't work for you, turn on javascript or try a different browser.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
This VN is on my scales.
How if present at all, is pregnancy implemented in this VN?
I'm well aware the question has been asked before, but searching for an answer proved fruitless.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
This VN is on my scales.
I'm well aware the question has been asked before, but searching for an answer proved fruitless.
Id also like to know. i have the itchio version but with how far in i am i have yet to see pregnancy or incest.

Reactions: t727

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Id also like to know. i have the itchio version but with how far in i am i have yet to see pregnancy or incest.
Not sure about whether there's currently any pregnancy content, I don't think there is but I haven't played through the latest updates so I could be wrong.

For incest content you need the Dark Mind patch installed and switched on otherwise you want see that content.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
This VN is on my scales.
For pregnancy as far as I remember during week one you can try (and succeed?) to impregnate the headmistress and there is a discussion of having a new child with the wifey.

Reactions: jose100 and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
For pregnancy as far as I remember during week one you can try (and succeed?) to impregnate the headmistress and there is a discussion of having a new child with the wifey.
OK, thank you for your answer.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes