Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Hey there guys!

I have a quick question. How do you change the names from day 8 onwards? :D

Thank you :D
Open options and find the next button at the bottom of the screen to take you to the config menu. Then select ingame config and go to page 2. Hope that helps

tauch

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, sorry if this question was posted before but do the download files in OP contain days 8 and 9? Every link is named days 10-11 and I cannot find any older except for Week 1. Thanks for replies

D

Deleted member 112830

Hi, sorry if this question was posted before but do the download files in OP contain days 8 and 9? Every link is named days 10-11 and I cannot find any older except for Week 1. Thanks for replies
the first links in the OP is days 8-11

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I have read the op but am still a bit confused the week 8-11 says im missing images even though I have yet to get errors where is the patch for this?

MrWolf2

Jul 19, 2018
have it at the start of Fuyu route day 4
anyone else ?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/D4.rpyc", line 2504, in script
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "F:\jeux\Nouveau dossier\Best of\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 70, in <module>
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Tue Dec 31 07:17:31 2019
```
I'm encountering this issue as well. Never had it the first time I played it, but I can no longer view the text message scenes without errors.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
An annoying note on the penis name, the default is capitalized for each word (e.g. Long John or whatev it is) but making a custom one doesn't allow that. So even if you typed out the default one, it comes out as Long john.
Figured out an easy solution for this, will be in the game for all custom names (incl. family members) starting with D12-14 Alpha

Reactions: Mondoblasto

edsel

Sep 18, 2017
I suppose you are correct. I think I'd also have hang-ups, but it feels like the mc is putting more unneeded pressure on himself and saki than on the others.
I can't recall how much the MC knows about this but her interest is way more out of nowhere than the other two. Multiple years vs a single week.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I can't recall how much the MC knows about this but her interest is way more out of nowhere than the other two. Multiple years vs a single week.
That is a good point. Maybe it's up to the player see that this is more of a sudden thing and to freak them mc out because they didn't see it coming? But then wouldn't that be the same for Mao? Or would it technically be different because Mao isn't related by blood? But then again, the mc doesn't really care about blood since Himiko is a thing. Difficult to think about.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes