t727

Jan 4, 2018
But you should know that every update adds days in the literal sense, there is no time-skipping or magic amulets. So the consequences of impregnation will be seen... not soon. In five-ten years of real time, I guess.
5-10 years :unsure:
That's quite a long gestation period.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
5-10 years :unsure:
That's quite a long gestation period.
Well, it's just my guess based on how things work nowadays. We got one update in one-three months and 2-3 days in each update. Developers have plans to make full-year and as I already said, there is no time-skipping, so we will see the end of the first(!) month somewhere at the end of 2020. You can count when you will see the first signs of impregnation.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Not sure about whether there's currently any pregnancy content, I don't think there is but I haven't played through the latest updates so I could be wrong.

For incest content you need the Dark Mind patch installed and switched on otherwise you want see that content.
This was the problem. I hadn't run into an instance before where i had to check the lewd patcher link for multiple files and i ended up patching it with the most recent patch which isnt the base games patch lol. Now I have to figure out these instructions for activating it xD

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Well, it's just my guess based on how things work nowadays. We got one update in one-three months and 2-3 days in each update. Developers have plans to make full-year and as I already said, there is no time-skipping, so we will see the end of the first(!) month somewhere at the end of 2020. You can count when you will see the first signs of impregnation.
I personally do not mind longer waits for updates if it means keeping content consistent. If the dev doesn't cut corners they can take their time.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
i have a question even though this game seems great and i like honey select games i have to ask something about the youngest daughter if shes going to be in naughty scenes even though im into lolicon genre and shotacon genre im pretty sure because it said that shes 9 years old and i dont think that really doesnt go with the terms of this site because well this isnt a 2d game its a 3d game
View attachment 123639
View attachment 123640
I think the idea is that it isn't real and an artistic rendition. Being 3d doesn't really make it any more real.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
So I just downloaded the Lewdmas special and when I change it to fullscreen the screen goes black minus the windowed and fullscreen buttons. Pressing play also makes the window go black. Anyone know why?

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
So I just downloaded the Lewdmas special and when I change it to fullscreen the screen goes black minus the windowed and fullscreen buttons. Pressing play also makes the window go black. Anyone know why?
Well, the game works, but only windowed....

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Is there a dark mid patch for the lewdmas Hangover special? Can't find it on Lewdpatcher, only for the Lewdmas from 2018

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I believe the stated plan was for the full-year to be completed by the end of next year. I'm skeptical that that will be achieved, but the amount of in-game time per update is supposed to increase as things go on.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I honestly do not understand the mcs hangups with saki... [playing from 8-9] You are given the option to sort of throttle things with Himiko, but for some reason mc always has an excuse to not progress the way saki wants despite saying he'll move at HER pace. It's a little inconsistent... He even initiated the relationship with Himiko and Mao despite him believing the contrary, but saki straight up went after him. This postponing doesn't make sense.

Reactions: tazaaron

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I honestly do not understand the mcs hangups with saki... [playing from 8-9] You are given the option to sort of throttle things with Himiko, but for some reason mc always has an excuse to not progress the way saki wants despite saying he'll move at HER pace. It's a little inconsistent... He even initiated the relationship with Himiko and Mao despite him believing the contrary, but saki straight up went after him. This postponing doesn't make sense.
Problem here is your thinking with your own mind. I to if she said I'm ready for it I would have done it twice before she finished her sentence. Lol. It's a story, gotta be suspense and it's not always done right but also it's different minds interpreting the story and it's not our minds doing it or else she wouldn't be able to walk long ago...

• Haha
Reactions: Latecomer

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Does the split up version allow me to install day by day? I got enough for each day individually, but not enough space for the full 16gb. I know how to keep my saves through the versions while doing that.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Does the split up version allow me to install day by day? I got enough for each day individually, but not enough space for the full 16gb. I know how to keep my saves through the versions while doing that.
The best you can hope for is 2 days at a time, but you will miss quite a lot of the fixes that went into the complete week 1 that way. There are 2 compressed versions available for week 1 and all those miss out on is some picture quality.

Your biggest problem will be the DM patch, afaik that's only available in an uncompressed format. If you ask on the discord channel, (link in the opening post), some kind soul there may be able to help you out, but we aren't allowed to play with DM stuff on the forums as it breaks site rules.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Problem here is your thinking with your own mind. I to if she said I'm ready for it I would have done it twice before she finished her sentence. Lol. It's a story, gotta be suspense and it's not always done right but also it's different minds interpreting the story and it's not our minds doing it or else she wouldn't be able to walk long ago...
I suppose you are correct. I think I'd also have hang-ups, but it feels like the mc is putting more unneeded pressure on himself and saki than on the others. The only other issue I have is the polling for screen time lol. I'd rather the devs let the story flow naturally rather than force certain girls into screen time xD. Isn't that psycho girl super annoying? How is she even getting votes? She reminds me of those girls who see rape around every corner... [the girl who keeps accusing the mc of indecent things]

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
I suppose you are correct. I think I'd also have hang-ups, but it feels like the mc is putting more unneeded pressure on himself and saki than on the others. The only other issue I have is the polling for screen time lol. I'd rather the devs let the story flow naturally rather than force certain girls into screen time xD. Isn't that psycho girl super annoying? How is she even getting votes? She reminds me of those girls who see rape around every corner... [the girl who keeps accusing the mc of indecent things]
oh man, your daughters are not your fuck dolls dude (no offense), i see it's very considerable of the mc to think twice before screw his daughters
What.jpg

Reactions: jose100 and Cedrog

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Personally, I'd like the opportunity to have sex with Mao while not having a relationship with Himiko and Saki.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
oh man, your daughters are not your fuck dolls dude (no offense), i see it's very considerable of the mc to think twice before screw his daughters
View attachment 512980
I think you misinterpreted my comment somehow. I'm saying that the mc is avoiding intimacy with Saki unlike Himiko and Mao. I don't know how I was calling them his fuckdolls with that.

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
I think you misinterpreted my comment somehow. I'm saying that the mc is avoiding intimacy with Saki unlike Himiko and Mao. I don't know how I was calling them his fuckdolls with that.
my bad, my hands were faster than my brain, sorry. But the fuckdoll part j4f, don't take it seriously :whistle::whistle::whistle:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes