BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Is this some bug when i load save from 8-14 final and its only returning me back to main menu?

I had the same problem (I forgot the dark patch OP) worked once I installed the patch and this is a ALPHA version so expect bugs

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, in the day 15, Saki's part isn't working for me, it says that are missing her images and her video.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, in the day 15, Saki's part isn't working for me, it says that are missing her images and her video.
Did you install the dark mind patch?
Did you make sure to copy and paste over the files?
Double read how to install the patch.

Reactions: Birulei

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I do, but i'll do another test to see if i forgot something, dark mind is working, but it seems that they forgot to add these images.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Ok, tried in another way, and well, it's working now, it seems the way of how we install the DM in this version is different from the older versions, btw, thanks, the PNG file saved me.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I am actually impressed that the devs are actually getting slowly more days per update done, now we are at 3 from the initial 1, but even if 12 months with monthly updates passed we would only get 36 days, though what would be a lot compared to some other games. Not to be disrespectful, if it keeps increasing we might reach 365 days, but so far we are at 17 (alpha). Though you shouldn't forget specials either, which are great.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm,my normal saves won't work too BUT earlier than theese (about 10-15 pictures early) i have some automatic saves and 2 of them are works so if anybody need,here,try it guys. (obviously with dm patch)

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
hmmm german text still in the choices (since its still in Alpha), but nothing too gamebreaking, just open google translate and type it in

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes