Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
all i did was start a new game for the alpha and it started right where i left off previously no problem. And i got no German choices. and yes i used the DM patch and i had no problems installing it either. all in all i think this was a fantastic Update like normal. though i see this was leaked the same day it was released. even though it was asked to at least wait 2 days. but pirates what are you gonna do.

Argeddon

Jul 1, 2017
Just a question but where the heck did all the Himiko content go? Or have a made a decision where I am unable to see scenes with her? I miss her...

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So, um, where's the d/l links for week 2? :unsure: I can see the ones for Week 1 in the spoiler, as well as the ones for the Specials, Patches, Extras and the new ones for the day 15-17 Alpha, but I don't see any d/l links for week 2. Or would it be better to just wait for the weeks 1 & 2 combined version?

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Didn't play new updates for a while, can someone tell me if you can bang the little redhead (little sister of that other redhead, wants to become an idol or something ?). Thx (y)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
My T8 character makes her debate on this release hope you guys/gals love her put alot of heart bringing her to life with Blue :D
View attachment 580036
Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

you could also visit us on Blue's discord you will be welcome
Who is T8 character ? And no scenes with Himiko ?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes