Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Why did dev remove the HUD buttons including the auto-forward mode during scenes? It is one of the most useful functions ever. Imagine you need to talk back to your wife during sex after every statement and question otherwise she pauses.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Who is T8 character ? And no scenes with Himiko ?
My T8 character for those who haven't played it yet I put it in spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also not much scene's with Himiko in this release a few but not much
Blue.png
Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

you could also visit us on Blue's discord you will be welcome

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
No, week 1 is day 1-7.
Week 2 is day 8-14.
To play this great VN you need to download each week and if you want incest in your game you also need to download each weeks "Dark Mind" patch.

To get week 1 and 2 DM patch click this area. View attachment 580685

About the week 2, suppose i download the week 2 , how do i update the current game from "Week 1" to "Week 1 + Week 2"? Do i just copy all files from the downloaded Week 2 to the main game folder?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any chance of getting the uncompressed version of 8-14 back on the OP? I kind of need to re-download it again and I'm not a fan of the loss of quality in the compressed versions.
I have reported it to the mods and we will just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Soul_less327

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
About the week 2, suppose i download the week 2 , how do i update the current game from "Week 1" to "Week 1 + Week 2"? Do i just copy all files from the downloaded Week 2 to the main game folder?
They are separate you don't combine them just get to the end of week 1 then roll back to the last choice and make your save then you can play week 2 with your save from week 1.

Reactions: jackkane

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i just realised u have to turn on dark mind patch but do you have to restart game for to work or it work midgame. ive downloaded on previous weeks but never knew you needed to actually turn it on also i thought it work automatically so is there a big difference between regular and dark mind? should i restart with dark mind if i missed out on any choices/relationships or its not worth it to go back all over again

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Fixed OP to add back links to Week 2 Days 8-14. Sorry about that, fellas!
Thanks very much, I didn't get chance to d/l that before, though I was thinking it might be better to just wait a little while longer for the Month 1 release, which, as I understand it, will be Week 1 Day 1-7 + Week 2 Day 8-14 + Week 3 Day 15-19 all rolled into one single download. At least that's what's being said over in the Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1] discussions lately.

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
i just realised u have to turn on dark mind patch but do you have to restart game for to work or it work midgame. ive downloaded on previous weeks but never knew you needed to actually turn it on also i thought it work automatically so is there a big difference between regular and dark mind? should i restart with dark mind if i missed out on any choices/relationships or its not worth it to go back all over again
Youre missing half the game if you dont use dark mind.
Week 1 dark mind is literally 2.5 gigs.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Day 17 when getting home: "Hallo, sweetie."
The German is kinda offputting here (besides being not intentional), almost like a strange roleplay ^^'

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I wonder how they will do pregnancy.
I would think at this stage it would just be changing the status in the bios to yes or maybe as it wont have any visual affect for ages.

When they do add it I sure hope it can be retrospectively applied to weeks 1 and 2. So when someone suggests contraception to the MC we can give them a vitamin tablet or pregnancy chance enhancer
instead :)

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I've returned to this game after long time away from it, i downloaded week 1 full (large file) to start again. However I'm getting lots of "Image missing" errors.. i checked the image folder and there is nothing in any of them except desktop.ini files? is the uploaded zip corrupted or something?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes