goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've returned to this game after long time away from it, i downloaded week 1 full (large file) to start again. However I'm getting lots of "Image missing" errors.. i checked the image folder and there is nothing in any of them except desktop.ini files? is the uploaded zip corrupted or something?
Let me guess - you downloaded the DM patch, installed and activated it, right?

Pretty good odds that you installed the wrong DM patch. Make sure you use the week 1 patch.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
am i the only one who has had problems with "archive_i.rpa" and "archive_ii.rpa" being corrupted with the Mega downloads? if people have problems extracting those files i can upload them (I have them from my subscribestar subscription).

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
My T8 character for those who haven't played it yet I put it in spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also not much scene's with Himiko in this release a few but not much
View attachment 580832
Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

you could also visit us on Blue's discord you will be welcome
And I think that the character is new, like something familiar? Her behavior is strange. It feels like someone tapped her on the head after the first meeting. Like, don't you dare look or talk bad to Matsumoto-Sensei. :D

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Playing using dark mind. The main thing I don't like is the way Matsu cheats on Hiroko and still doesn't trust her. I wish that they could develop an open relationship (with maybe Hiroko get involved with some of the girls).

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Downloaded torrent version and installed Dark mind mod but day 1 images of Yukis room are not showing.. any tips ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
here is my android port of Ecchi Sensei Day 15-17
This is day 15-17 alpha. You don't mention that it's the alpha, and don't have alpha in the filename. Things are going to get confusing when the beta and final releases are put out.

It's extremely important that you label the release versions correctly.

Downloaded torrent version and installed Dark mind mod but day 1 images of Yukis room are not showing.. any tips ?
Which version are you playing? I'm going to assume it's week 1; you almost certainly didn't install the week 1 DM patch. Go back to the LewdPatcher ES page and click the link at the bottom to see more DM patch versions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You must get week 1 finale Dark Mind patch.

To get week 1 DM patch you must click here: Untitled.jpg

If you have the right DM patch then you have a bad download or your unpacking software is not up to date.

Reactions: Repuci

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Cansomeone explain,does hiriko cheat on mc and pregnant with someone else?in past?i swear to god,if that happen to me,i will beat that guy until he is broken..and his penis doesnt work anymore.So,Hiriko like a slut back in the day?

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I gotta say,the character is ugly compare to Waifu Academy..Weird eyes and word body proportion..i almost stop playing in day 1..its an average game..lack of human male,like fr?atleast put some male here and there..this game feel empty when i play it..

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Cansomeone explain,does hiriko cheat on mc and pregnant with someone else?in past?i swear to god,if that happen to me,i will beat that guy until he is broken..and his penis doesnt work anymore.So,Hiriko like a slut back in the day?
This hasn't been revealed yet.

I gotta say,the character is ugly compare to Waifu Academy..Weird eyes and word body proportion..i almost stop playing in day 1..its an average game..lack of human male,like fr?atleast put some male here and there..this game feel empty when i play it..
ES is an all girls school in the country side, WA is a 'normal' school in a town/city..

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
She was pregnant, but she didn't cheat. As far as I can tell, she was raped then.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes