Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
She was pregnant, but she didn't cheat. As far as I can tell, she was raped then.
raped?ffs,i hope mc find that rapist and rape him with his friends..:mad:

P/S:i see you are a man of culture as well,nice signature(y)

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Let me guess - you downloaded the DM patch, installed and activated it, right?

Pretty good odds that you installed the wrong DM patch. Make sure you use the week 1 patch.
ahh i did sir yes...right..will go in search of correct patch..thx for reply :)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
raped?ffs,i hope mc find that rapist and rape him with his friends..:mad:

P/S:i see you are a man of culture as well,nice signature(y)
Thanks. Unfortunately, my capabilities were only enough for WVM. It is difficult to find a good program that generates gifs from other gifs with the same quality and free time-length. Otherwise, I would have made a more extensive collection of team saltwort:sneaky:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thanks. Unfortunately, my capabilities were only enough for WVM. It is difficult to find a good program that generates gifs from other gifs with the same quality and free time-length. Otherwise, I would have made a more extensive collection of team saltwort:sneaky:
If you think about it,this game have the same vibe with wvm,the only differences is,Jaime is okay with you have many lovers,while in this game,you cheating.Second,the girls in wvm are beautiful and attractive,while in this game,most girls are ugly and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: blabbolo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I think her father raped her and is why the parents got divorced.

Still that is only my guess at what happen.
Me, too, why the seems, that father. :unsure: There may have been hints, but I forgot them because of some problems with English.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
If you think about it,this game have the same vibe with wvm,the only differences is,Jaime is okay with you have many lovers,while in this game,you cheating.Second,the girls in wvm are beautiful and attractive,while in this game,most girls are ugly and weird.
I don't agree with the latter. There are also a lot of beautiful girls here. Just in this game, the models have an anime style, while in WVM it is a more realistic style.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hiriko is an emo girl back in the day,her classmates always bully her,always depressed and always want to cut herself,have many suicidal attempt,until mc save her...it seem unlikely she fuck around.Based from my research,it seems like her father are the one responsible to make her pregnant.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't agree with the latter. There are also a lot of beautiful girls here. Just in this game, the models have an anime style, while in WVM it is a more realistic style.
I dont know man,i want to like the girls in this game,but the girls face are not that beauty and the body proportion are so weird..As a player of Waifu Academy,i really have a hard time to see them attractive..The only thing that make me moving is their story..only few of them i see cute,the others not so much.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does the dark mind patch affect the story?.
Yes because it is over half of the true story.
The story revolves around incest starting with MC's mother and sister and possibly his wife being raped by her father.

Reactions: HaremLord

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
lol @ mc bullshitting with vegan lies, improving your body by eliminating all animal products poor hana is getting trolled :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Why have the dark patch seperate?ive doenload the new one and put in the files like the last but doesnt work on andriod

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes