goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei Latecomer it warms my heart to see the growth displayed by the last poll. Welcome to Software Engineering!

First plan, then design, then code.

Gauge what your team can do, and how long it takes them to do tasks, and use that in your planning.

:geek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Latecomer

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only things that i worried about is,will he(mc)take care of them later..i mean,some women out there have a fetish where they got raped by a handsome guy.I mean,my sister have that kind of fetish,maybe minorities i guess

But,if it doesnt matter,i will just skip through it.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
the only things that i worried about is,will he(mc)take care of them later..i mean,some women out there have a fetish where they got raped by a handsome guy.I mean,my sister have that kind of fetish,maybe minorities i guess

I should clarify, it currently does not matter.
I have a save at that choice in case something in the future happens when it suddently matters what choice you made

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

30-60% of women have rape fantasies.

Mar 22, 2019
This game is soo dark,much more darker than Waifu Academy game,the only weakness is the girls are ugly/average,the background sometime lifeless and empty,there is not many people in this world.the story are amazing,we can see the character development each days,.I really like Hiroko,and i can understand why mc keep her as his no 1 women,from all the girls in this game,she is the only one that suffered the most.And in her eyes,mc is her world,she doesnt have anyone else to relies on,even with the affairs,i can understand why mc still keep her on top.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The main draw for ES is the incest, pregnancy and major romance, this game does not have that so I will pass. (((Not for sure about the romance part but no incest and no pregnancy is a no go for me.)))

May give it a try after some reviews on it.

Mar 22, 2019

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Just wondering if I should wait for the beta version or play the alpha. Does he add more content to the beta or just fixes bugs?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just wondering if I should wait for the beta version or play the alpha. Does he add more content to the beta or just fixes bugs?
It goes in 3 version.
1. Alpha which may not have all the content in yet and may have a lot of bugs.
2. Beta which has the bugs fixed that was found in alpha and should have the rest of the content in.
3. Finale Release version should have all known bugs fixed and have all content in as it was intended.

Reactions: BaasB and Diemond

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
Well you see this part of your statement is not correct:::until she met the MC::: , they were dating and he found out about it.
I don't know the full story yet and maybe we will get it in another flash back.
MC and her left in the middle of the night. (I am not sure on this part.)

The little sister was told lie's, we will have to wait and see what happens when they both find out about each other.

MC and her were dating for a long time before she got pregnant.
I don't think she had an affair with her dad but the dad raped her, just my theory and will have to wait on the story to tell us the truth.
wasn't there a break for a bit and then they started dating again and then he found out? I am playing through the new (new for me) week 1 and then going to continue through week 2 since deployment for a year so I am definitely out of the loop with anything new (not to mention it has been a while since i played through the first week).

yes her sister was told lies, but the question is how much of a lie and to what purpose the lies were for.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wasn't there a break for a bit and then they started dating again and then he found out? I am playing through the new (new for me) week 1 and then going to continue through week 2 since deployment for a year so I am definitely out of the loop with anything new (not to mention it has been a while since i played through the first week).

yes her sister was told lies, but the question is how much of a lie and to what purpose the lies were for.
As far as I know the break came when he found out she was pregnant.

The lies are that her sister abandon her and that she hated her, that is what I got out of it so far.
She had to leave or Mao would not have been born or put up for adoption, its been to long since I played but that is how I feel about it.
I am waiting on playing again for when the first full month comes out then I will do it again.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018

Ladies and gentlemen of the interwebz!

You have made your decision and I would like to thank all of you who participated in the vote.
Ecchi Sensei will not become a 100% sandbox game, but more importantly, you're giving us more time and energy to put into Ecchi Sensei to create the biggest Visual Novel ever in human history!
Many of you grew very fond of Ecchi Sensei and the fact that you really are playing through the game which my colleagues and I put so much time and energy into line by line. Of course there are some people who skip through some passages but not everything can be interesting to everybody and that's a good thing.
But before I get any more sentimental and throw myself on the ground and present you my belly in a catlike manner, let's go back to the important thing and I'll explain today's poll based on the results of the previous one.

It's actually quite simple. You can now vote for one of three options to determine what our future updates look like.
Currently we need almost 8 weeks to develop 3 ingame days with 2000+ images and 20k+ lines of code with 100k+ words.
We thought we should reduce the number of ingame days per update again because it's really damn hard to produce many days per update while sticking to an image/lines of code/word limit. Back then, it used to be a lot easier for me to produce individual ingame days every 4-5 weeks compared to what we are doing at the moment.

So, here are your options:
A.) A huge update with 3 or more ingame days every 8~ weeks
B.) A half as big update with 1-2 ingame days every 4~ weeks
C.) "I don't care, BlueCat, just do as you please"
Since some of you have messaged me during the previous poll to find out what my preferred option is, option C now exists for this poll.
To be on the safe side, I want to say that this poll determines guidelines that my team and I will try to stick to. That means: We will use the deadlines as goals, but we cannot guarantee that, if, for instance, you vote for option B, we really do constant releases every 4~ weeks for multiple years.
There are too many variables that I cannot personally control. But I can guarantee that, since Ecchi Sensei Day 1, I have always managed to achieve my set workload target. No matter if I was sick or real life interfered with my work one way or another.
We will always try our best to satisfy you in both quality and quantity and, as always, I will say goodbye to you with my usual:

NO! Not yet. First I have to tell the non-Tier-5+ patrons among you what the aforementioned patrons are able to vote on in the next poll. Yes, the next poll is going to be another T5+ poll. That means your vote will count differently based on your tier. You can find more info in the list of benefits to the individual tiers starting with tier 5.
Okay, so the next poll is gonna be really freakin' awesome because you get to decide what the first "Ecchi" side project is going to be.

Again, for those of you who forgot:
All the side projects are intended to take place in the "Ecchiverse".
All side projects will not cause any negative impact on the development speed on Ecchi Sensei under any circumstances.
All side projects would be finished by the time Ecchi Sensei concludes.
Thus there are absolutely no delays for you, but you get extra content.

So, in the next poll, you get to choose the genre.
(Another aside info: There will be a lot of polls in the next few weeks)

So, here are your options:
A.) A huge update with 3 or more ingame days every 8~ weeks
B.) A half as big update with 1-2 ingame days every 4~ weeks
C.) "I don't care, BlueCat, just do as you please"

Okay. But now:

So long,
Blue

A Has 54 Votes

B Has 87 Votes

C Has 150 Votes
All like I have predicted, this game will be endless and it's not good. Also, I like how manipulative those messages are. "Year, you have two options, but one of them is much, much better than another one, I guarantee!".

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
So I'm doing the weekly releases now (kinda liked some stuff from the daily week one), anyway, those flashback chapters, when does the second one happen? The first one matsu joins the school, and then I think I missed one, since after that there's some hiroku and matsu history, she's preggers and something's clearly missing. I might have missed it after a drink, so a pointer would be nice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm doing the weekly releases now (kinda liked some stuff from the daily week one), anyway, those flashback chapters, when does the second one happen? The first one matsu joins the school, and then I think I missed one, since after that there's some hiroku and matsu history, she's preggers and something's clearly missing. I might have missed it after a drink, so a pointer would be nice.
If your in week 1 then there will be more flash backs in week 2 and week 3 and so on.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
It goes in 3 version.
1. Alpha which may not have all the content in yet and may have a lot of bugs.
2. Beta which has the bugs fixed that was found in alpha and should have the rest of the content in.
3. Finale Release version should have all known bugs fixed and have all content in as it was intended.
Okay. Thanks for the breakdown.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes