fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
That won't work, you need to always use the correct version of the patch with the version of the game you are playing.
owh well, I was going to ask for it, but I found it somewhere ... idk why they don't keep the old one if the game is separated in "weeks" like that.. I wouldn't mind if it was say "an alpha to final version" and the patch for the alpha to be remove (or e.g. 0.5v to 0.6v and remove patch for 0.5 version). meh. anyway I got the patch for 8-14 final ver. and thanks for answering my question. :)(y)

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Dang, can't upload anything with dm patch, and can't patch on android. So android user can't really play the dark mind anymore . Feelsbadman

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
owh well, I was going to ask for it, but I found it somewhere ... idk why they don't keep the old one if the game is separated in "weeks" like that.. I wouldn't mind if it was say "an alpha to final version" and the patch for the alpha to be remove (or e.g. 0.5v to 0.6v and remove patch for 0.5 version). meh. anyway I got the patch for 8-14 final ver. and thanks for answering my question. :)(y)
The old patches are kept for ES you just need to click on: Untitled.jpg

Reactions: fey-arts

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The girls really cant see mc in this game,they will scream like a fangirls and swooning him like a bitch in heat..They even think about make mc for themselves without even care about his family..Poor Hiroko,i guess thats what it is like to have edward cullen or some handsome celebrities as your husband..I bet mc can make a huge harem anywhere.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What do they do if they find a bug in the DM content? Release a new version, or keep the old buggy version and not fix the bug?

They have a planned release schedule, and the DM patches (made by whoever makes them ;)) go with a specific game version.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone have the download to the unmodified version of day 15-17 alpha? the download in op is a dm modified with lots of missing scenes.

Mar 22, 2019
Which dm file should i download for day 8-14?i donwload the finale release,but it keep freezing and lost image,its weird because i use the latest version

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
does anyone have the download to the unmodified version of day 15-17 alpha? the download in op is a dm modified with lots of missing scenes.
There may be missing scenes in an Alpha release, the download in the OP is not pre-patched.
Which dm file should i download for day 8-14?i donwload the finale release,but it keep freezing and lost image,its weird because i use the latest version
Always use the matching DM patch for the version of the game you are using. e.g. DM 8-14 = Day 8-14 Final. You can find the different versions of the patch on the lewdpatcher page under previous version at the bottom of the page.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Make sure you get "Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final"
Then make sure you get "Day 8-14 - Final Release" by clicking on: Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
There may be missing scenes in an Alpha release, the download in the OP is not pre-patched.

Always use the matching DM patch for the version of the game you are using. e.g. DM 8-14 = Day 8-14 Final. You can find the different versions of the patch on the lewdpatcher page under previous version at the bottom of the page.
gonna redownload it again, i'll double check that it isn't reinstalled.

Old Ecchi Man

Mar 12, 2020
It's a really nice game but it's a pity that the single parts don't really match
it is a real pity that the gamesaves are not taken over by the following days
such a crap in d 15 - 17 why is there a cancellation for itsumi although i promised, who would be stupid enough to refuse the offer

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes